• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thursday Night NFL Dolphins @ Ravens

redbuddha

1 minute ago, JARROD said:

Matt excels at being a great short term starting quarterback as long as he goes back to being a backup. Started he is not durable for one, and 2 he falls apart when he's "the guy".

40-0,  case closed.

what year is this???? fuging 2017, I'm talking about when he put together 5 good games back in 2009 for christs sake.

people on here fuging amaze me at times. do you even know what the fug I'm talking about?

In other news I like tacos and guacamole is made from avocados.

1 minute ago, Doc Holiday said:

what year is this???? fuging 2017, I'm talking about when he put together 5 good games back in 2009 for christs sake.

people on here fuging amaze me at times. do you even know what the fug I'm talking about?

In other news I like tacos and guacamole is made from avocados.

Dude, yes Matt has played about as good as anybody and was really slinging the ball last week. 

And yes he played pretty lights out in 2009. I think his best game ever and one of ours was beating Minnesota that year with Favre, the team that should have gone and won the Super Bowl, best team in the league that year. They hadn't allowed 100 yards all year, Stewart had his coming out party alone from DWill, and Matt I believe threw his best game. 

Had he not been injured early and we rotating quarterbacks "off the couch" as Steve smith said, I believe they were a playoff team. 

Had matt not been hurt, we probably wouldn't have traded for da Jimmy, and may not have gotten Cam, wow.

who knows.

12 minutes ago, Inimicus said:

Chill dude...

I wasn't trying to call anyone out.  I was just saying that Matt, while a good dude, isnt starting QB material.   And my Webb comment was more meant to suggest that in any short period of time any given player can look good but on the whole they are merely average.

You are correct that he has looked good over stretches but you cant really think that Matt is the answer to the #1 QB question for any team.

Someone scoffed at the fact that he was ever considered for the Panthers starting position(based on how he is playing in 2017*rolls eyes*) and all I'm saying is compared to Jake Delhomme in 2009 he did look like a good option at the time, that's all I have been fuging saying, but apparently I must be speaking japanese tonight because no one seems to be understanding that.

hence the dumbass with the 40-0 case closed comment, what the fug does tonights game have to do with QB discussions back in 2009? hell Eli Manning was the man that year and he has had looked like Garbage this year. people need to learn how to understand the concept of time, you know that poo they teach you in preschool.

(mods if you have an issue, you cant say that I shouldn't be amazed and kinda freaked out that people cant seem to understand that last part)

3 minutes ago, Doc Holiday said:

Someone scoffed at the fact that he was ever considered for the Panthers starting position(based on how he is playing in 2017*rolls eyes*) and all I'm saying is compared to Jake Delhomme in 2009 he did look like a good option at the time, that's all I have been fuging saying, but apparently I must be speaking japanese tonight because no one seems to be understanding that.

hence the dumbass with the 40-0 case closed comment, what the fug does tonights game have to do with QB discussions back in 2009? hell Eli Manning was the man that year and he has had looked like Garbage this year. people need to learn how to understand the concept of time, you know that poo they teach you in preschool.

(mods if you have an issue, you cant say that I shouldn't be amazed and kinda freaked out that people cant seem to understand that last part)

Go home dude.

Ur drunk

Archived