• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Slot CMC

SgtJoo

Panthers are the best team on 3rd down going by %.  You guys are fooling if you think McCaffrey doesn't have a lot to do with that.

I don't think we would be 4-6.  But McCaffrey definitely makes us a better, more efficient offense.

1 minute ago, Mikey815 said:

Highly doubt it when you take away 57 catches and all those first downs but I think you won’t change Yur opinion. So go with whatever you think

He definitely won't change his opinion. It's not even worth trying. He'll continue to vomit nonsense in all threads about McCaffrey. I can't understand being a fan of a team and hating one of the rookies so much

1 minute ago, Mikey815 said:

Highly doubt it when you take away 57 catches and all those first downs but I think you won’t change Yur opinion. So go with whatever you think

When you look at how Stewart was playing in the falcons game I think we lose that game without CMC

If we only judge CMC off of his stats and it his impact on the game then there's no argument but if we really see his impact from week one had the whole team following him as a decoy. Last week blocked two players in one play key first downs over and over it's not a argument any one can win it's based off your judging criteria.

4 minutes ago, trucpfan said:

If we only judge CMC off of his stats and it his impact on the game then there's no argument but if we really see his impact from week one had the whole team following him as a decoy. Last week blocked two players in one play key first downs over and over it's not a argument any one can win it's based off your judging criteria.

I have no idea what any of your are watching on the funchess screen but cmc very clearly does not block two people. 

Like he chips someone who’s not rushing the qb anyway then runs out and falls down while matt Kalil bulldozes two people. 

Hes a competent blocker but everyone on that play blocked someone. It was well executed. If all cmc defenders have at this point is cmc doing what is expected of any nfl player then whelp

10 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

I have no idea what any of your are watching on the funchess screen but cmc very clearly does not block two people. 

Like he chips someone who’s not rushing to qb anyway then runs out and falls down while matt Kalil bulldozes two people. 

What??? A quick DVR would help or YouTube it he blocked the first dude back off the line of scrimmage cut block the next dude who was also hit by Kalil's man the one dude Kalil blocked that is.  I see that play differently maybe why I see CMC as a asset major asset who moves the chains brings so much versatility to the game the D usually thinks we are going to him so they over pursue and blocks two people in one screen play lol. 

Archived