• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

1.7 ypc

cheynehowell

12 minutes ago, Mikey815 said:

Give him the damn ball He was the best player in college in 2015

the players and the coaches raved on multiple occasions on how well conditioned and disiplined McCaffrey has been . This narrative of him being to weak, frail, small , or not weighing enough is all a myth. Some of the greatest running backs of all time were right around McCaffreys height and within 10 lbs of his weight. McCaffreys very simular in size to what Marshall Faulk was coming out of college, and 1 inch taller. 

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I think CAP is our best between the tackles runner right now. CMC isn't a great runner. At least not right now. 

I think he would change your mind if he was given the bulk of the carries and had some traditional eye formation and was also allowed to get into a rythm

i do agree that CAP is damn good and needs touches

Just now, Mikey815 said:

Cmc can run inside And outside Are you sure Cap is the better back? 

At running between the tackles, yes I'm sure of it. 

I think CMC is getting better at running the ball and I'd be fine with him getting more carries, but Stew needs less and CAP needs to be getting more of those looks himself. 

2 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

Either give CMC 100% of the caries or take out Stew and put in CAP

more like 90 percent and spell him when needed. Hell , they could do the same with CAP and spell him a little with mccaffrey , and have mccaffrey mainly play WR . This splitting carries too much is killing the momentum of all of our running backs. 

Of course Ezekiel Elliot is a great player, but something that really helps him undoubetly? Getting into a rythm, getting so many carries, and getting so much time to gell with the oline and discover all the nuances because the sheer volume of attemps hes getting is helping him get better and giving him more chances to be in the game when the defense inevitably breaks down 1 or 2 plays for big ass holes and Zeke is sprinting down the field. 

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

At running between the tackles, yes I'm sure of it. 

I think CMC is getting better at running the ball and I'd be fine with him getting more carries, but Stew needs less and CAP needs to be getting more of those looks himself. 

I think Cmc should be the lead back and Cap can get goaline and inside runs. Stew is done as shown by his dropping tosses again

Archived