• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

1.7 ypc

cheynehowell

They will continue to do what they have all season unless stew gets injured or has problem with ball security multiple times a game (i.e. Falcons game)

Its frustrating to watch them continue to keep their head in the sand and not feed the hot hand. McCaffrey ended the day with over 8 yards a carry and they only gave Cap 1 chance to run while stewart is either getting stoned at the line or running for very minimal gains. He has no elusiveness left and not much speed. He can hit obvious big holes as was shown in the Miami game but he can't create jack poo on his own and thats a problem with a below average run blocking oline like ours.  

I call bullshit that McCaffreys not an every down back. He's gotten 15 carries only once in the whole season and other dudes that put the team on their back running get 20 or 25 on a very regular basis. Running back by committee is killing both his and stewarts rythm. 

3 minutes ago, Borat said:

True, you just wouldn't want to bang him up / tire him out and diminish his relative effectiveness in the passing game, though. 

Well smaller guys like Faulk and Westbrook  could run And catch with multiple touches. Cmc is a grown man.

Why do people keep bringing this up without mentioning the fact that the majority of the carries were clock killing carries.  Almost any back is going to suffer when you are running and the opposing defense knows you are running.  This was almost the entire 4th quarter for Stew.

4 minutes ago, Borat said:

True, you just wouldn't want to bang him up / tire him out and diminish his relative effectiveness in the passing game, though. 

Come on. Would 15 carries really be to much? I mean, we are not talking about 30 carries. I am sure CmC can handle the increased roll. Hellz, it should be something we need to do. Find out if he can do it. Or not?

3 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Come on. Would 15 carries really be to much? I mean, we are not talking about 30 carries. I am sure CmC can handle the increased roll. Hellz, it should be something we need to do. Find out if he can do it. Or not?

Give him the damn ball He was the best player in college in 2015

Archived