• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The hate week of all hate weeks!

saints4lifeagain

Good morning, and fug you, my hick forum friends. Quite the turnaround since last time the two teams played. This game is always so much fun when there's something on the line. This is division football at it's finest. 

Last time they played, the Saints hobbled into that shithole stadium and kicked the Panthers teeth in from start to finish, in front of all of you toothless cousin fuggers. 34-13. Utter domination.

This time you come to the land of liquor, swamps and women with low morals and even lower standards. What's not to love? The Superdome will be packed, and loud. 3 o'clock kick is always fun in NO. 

Prediction? CMC is outshined by Kamara, like he has been every week of his dissapointing rookie year. Cam pouts. Funchess lands in the Marsh. Cam pouts. And I buy @RoaringRiot a beer after the game to drown away his tears.

45-16 Saints! Who Dat!

Welcome our Cajun smelling, bourbon street breath smelling, poo pond drinking friend. Just like you walked in our beautiful stadium and beat up on a 40% Cam and a bunch of rookies we shall deliver the favor this time in your poo stained arena. I told you we run the south and get ready to crown the king. 

2 minutes ago, a girl is no one said:

If I remember correctly, @saints4lifeagain, you predicted your team losing to us Week 3. Here's hoping your prediction has the same fate this time too lol. Either way, this should be a good game. I'm already anxious and it's only Monday. Gonna be a long week...

You remember incorrectly. My exact prediction was 62-3 Saints. Although, at 0-2, there was quite a bit of self loathing lol.

Archived