• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

That Packers #26th ranked Defense...

Hotsauce

10 minutes ago, JARROD said:

Actually we played Brees very well. It seems like people forget the punt return fumble, punter turning the ball over, Peppers penalty and Matt Kalils 30 yards of Face Mask penalties and Funchess stone hands in that game.

those plays,.. the game was a lot closer than the score.

We did not play him well at all. Not only did we not get pressure but he faked out our secondary all day. 

Just now, Snake said:

We did not play him well at all. Not only did we not get pressure but he faked out our secondary all day. 

Dude take back the punt return and punter fumbles and we probably win that game. Take back peppers penalty and we probably win that game,... it was just filled with stupid mistakes but otherwise we should have beaten them.

4 minutes ago, JARROD said:

Dude take back the punt return and punter fumbles and we probably win that game. Take back peppers penalty and we probably win that game,... it was just filled with stupid mistakes but otherwise we should have beaten them.

I seriously doubt that. We got out muscled that game and tackling was terrible. 

Just now, Snake said:

I seriously doubt that. We got out muscled that game and tackling was terrible. 

It was only a 10 point game with one touchdown drive that was a 3 and out and another stop extended by 30 yards by Matt Kalil, another scoring drive by Clay fumbling on the punt, and another on our punter turning the ball over on our own 35.

then we still had a chance with all that at the end when the game was close if peppers doesn’t bodyslam a guy out of bounds.

see? You take back the scores off of those and we win with even 21 points

5 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

I'm not convinced Aaron Rodgers will suit up for this game. After watching Keenum get sacked that many times yesterday, would you put your newly healed QB in Kuechly's crosshairs?

yeah really, Jerry Jones doesn't run every team...

1 hour ago, Hotsauce said:

I’m calling it. There is no way Rodgers does not play Sunday. If there is a 0.00001% chance of playoffs, Rodgers (and his ego) are playing.

Completely agree with this.  And he'll be looking to avenge the L we gave him and the Packers in 2015.

microsoftSUX_0_0_0.gif.f998f8929632f2424fe4d2fff6cf1739.gif

Archived