• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Any interest in Kenny Britt??

WOW!!

55 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

This is for both you and @pantherclaw. What makes him a thug?

”that thug will not step foot on BOA in a black and blue jersey.”

Yikes. Such hostility in that statement

Kenny Britt has a rap sheet taller than the twin towers dating all the way back to college. And now hes an idiot in the NFL. Im surprised that he even made it this long. 

Britt is a straight up thug. 

Its not even worth my time talking about him bc we are to great of an organization to give him a chance. Please do come back at me when we do sign him. Ill be glad to debate about him. Britt suck as a person. 

40 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

On April 12, 2011, Britt was arrested in New Jersey on three counts (including a felony) following an alleged car chase with police. The charges were later reduced.[15] On June 7, Britt pleaded guilty to careless driving and was fined.[16] On June 8, 2012, Britt was arrested in Hoboken, New Jersey, charged with resisting arrest.[17]

Most people who commit felonies and get in car chases with police don't get their charges reduced because of their jobs. 

So, you think he’s a thug as well? That happened in 2011. How long does one remain a thug?

25 minutes ago, Dhagans06 said:

And why is he a “Thug” please explain yourself.

Wiki: 

“On April 12, 2011, Britt was arrested in New Jersey on three counts (including a felony) following an alleged car chase with police. The charges were later reduced.[15] On June 7, Britt pleaded guilty to careless driving and was fined.[16] On June 8, 2012, Britt was arrested in Hoboken, New Jersey, charged with resisting arrest.[17]’’

Britt was suspended for the first game of the 2012 season due to numerous incidents involving police.[8]

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/post/kenny-britts-dui-only-the-latest-off-field-incident-for-titans-receiver/2012/07/20/gJQAnvfcyW_blog.html?utm_term=.58a4503127a5

The Tennessee Titans wide receiver was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated at about 3:30 a.m. in Fort Campbell, Ky., while trying to enter a military base, according to Fort Campbell public information officer Bob Jenkins. Britt failed a field sobriety test and was charged with DUI when he refused a Breathalyzer test, the Nashville Tennessean reported.”

https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/Bolt/Cleveland-Browns-front-office-coaching-staff-feuding-over-Kenny-Britt-109406477/Amp

veteran wide receiver Kenny Britt has hardly contributed on the field. He has become a distraction off-the-field as well. Britt was sent home early after missing curfew prior to the Houston Texans game. He was reportedly out with quarterback DeShone Kizer the night of his trip to the bar. ESPN's Tony Grossi adds that "Britt has been the ringleader of a group of receivers who occasionally interrupt interviews in the locker room with loud, obnoxious behavior."

https://articles.nj.com/sports/index.ssf/2013/06/kenny_britt_former_rutgers_star_aiming_to_put_legal_problems_in_past.amp

The Tennessee Titans drafted Britt No. 30 overall in 2009, and since he has been involved in nine incidents with police . Many have come in his home state of New Jersey.”

I guess Britt should also be nominated as a Man of the Year like Michael Bennett. 

11 minutes ago, over the legal limit said:

Kenny Britt has a rap sheet taller than the twin towers dating all the way back to college. And now hes an idiot in the NFL. Im surprised that he even made it this long. 

Britt is a straight up thug. 

Its not even worth my time talking about him bc we are to great of an organization to give him a chance. Please do come back at me when we do sign him. Ill be glad to debate about him. Britt suck as a person. 

Ok. 

He sucks as a person? I hope you and @thomas96 apply your rules of what makes one a horrible person to everyone. Be consistent 

Just now, over the legal limit said:

A thug will always be a thug just like a racist will always be a racist. Save your excuses. You are so one minded. 

I really haven’t said anything in here for my mind to be judged as “one minded.” I just wanted to know your reasoning, that’s it lol. 

A thug will always be a thug, though? Yikes no room for growth or change in you or @thomas96 world. Oh well, I guess

Just now, AggieLean said:

Ok. 

He sucks as a person? I hope you and @thomas96 apply your rules of what makes one a horrible person to everyone. Be consistent 

A trouble maker since college. Even the bounty gate hunter Greg Williams didnt want Britt. He already had came out and say he warned the pathetic Browns to not sign Britt. Britt was released not only bc of his performance but bc of being a distraction on and off the field. 

How can you even back a person like that up and want him to be in our locker room? Just wow!!!!! What is wrong with you. What are you smoking?

Just now, AggieLean said:

I really haven’t said anything in here for my mind to be judged as “one minded.” I just wanted to know your reasoning, that’s it lol. 

A thug will always be a thug, though? Yikes no room for growth or change in you or @thomas96 world. Oh well, I guess

You now tell me how hes not a thug. Tell me how great a citizen he is. Try me please.

Just now, over the legal limit said:

A trouble maker since college. Even the bounty gate hunter Greg Williams didnt want Britt. He already had came out and say he warned the pathetic Browns to not sign Britt. Britt was released not only bc of his performance but bc of being a distraction on and off the field. 

How can you even back a person like that up and want him to be in our locker room? Just wow!!!!! What is wrong with you. What are you smoking?

I could go in so many directions with this, but nah. Just be consistent, man

By the way, I don’t want Britt. I’m of mind that it’s too late in the season for moves like that. 

8 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

So, you think he’s a thug as well? That happened in 2011. How long does one remain a thug?

I don't know the guy personally, I go off of what I observe and try to make an educated guess as to what a person I don't know is like. All I do know is that he's been a trouble player for many different teams, and particularly a huge bust this year and most seem to agree that he hasn't given a sh*t or tried at all this year after cashing that check.  He's had numerous troubles with the law throughout his NFL career as well, in addition to him not being able to stick with teams. Also the guy has insane natural talent that he has essentially thrown away. It's a shame to see that. He's a bum/thug/loser whatever you want to call him I don't care, but that's what I get from my observations.

3 hours ago, thomas96 said:

On April 12, 2011, Britt was arrested in New Jersey on three counts (including a felony) following an alleged car chase with police. The charges were later reduced.[15] On June 7, Britt pleaded guilty to careless driving and was fined.[16] On June 8, 2012, Britt was arrested in Hoboken, New Jersey, charged with resisting arrest.[17]

Most people who commit felonies and get in car chases with police don't get their charges reduced because of their jobs. 

None of this makes you a thug.. A lot of Ballintyn elite get arrested for drinking and driving.. Being a alcoholic doesn't make you a thug..

I think if we were to add a wide receiver to the roster it would have been around the time Bersin was added. At this point, it's too late for that and Bersin, Byrd, etc have probably done as good or better than what Britt would have contributed. I think once Olsen gets integrated back into the offense, that will be the addition we need in the receiving game

Archived