• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Devin Hester calling is quits

Hotsauce

13 minutes ago, usmcpanthers said:

The horrible kickoff rules ended his usefulness....

Man, am I in the minority? I have no problem with the kickoff rules. Been watching pro football since the mid-80s. What exactly is so horrible about it? Guys can still bring it out if they want. 

46 minutes ago, dldove77 said:

Man, am I in the minority? I have no problem with the kickoff rules. Been watching pro football since the mid-80s. What exactly is so horrible about it? Guys can still bring it out if they want. 

Yeah youre in the minority. They turned the most exciting play in football into the least exciting. Guys can bring it out but they never do.

27 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, the new kickoff rules essentially makes the kickoff a great time to go grab a beer. Especially for Panthers fans. We have to hope for a touch back. It's either a touch back or Fozzy brings it out of the endzone to barely make time to the 15.

Flag. Block in the back.

2 hours ago, stratopanther said:

Yeah youre in the minority. They turned the most exciting play in football into the least exciting. Guys can bring it out but they never do.

If it was the most exciting play in football, why did people constantly choose to miss it so they could go to the bathroom or grab more nachos?

(Hint: It wasn't the most exciting play in football.)

Archived