• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Road (as it sits now) to Super Bowl LII - The Perfect Scenerio

Hotsauce

Yeah sorry OP. This scenario is not perfect. The scenario in the link below is closer to perfect.

https://playoffpredictors.com/Football/NFL?L=EzCMLdOlT8GLJe9nIejaMXVPOPFIxNKVciM7WAok3C2W-Up01Fayhqp6Fz6YemCpRYly9YEA

- Panthers win the division

- Play ATL in the WC at home and win

- Play Minny up there and win

- Play New Orleans IN Charlotte for the NFCCG

-Play Jacksonville in the SB

42 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

This would be sick.

NFL would hate it as many wouldn’t care to watch but this would be my dream super bowl 

If the Panthers don’t make it I’ll root for the Jags

Would by far be the best Super Bowl I could think of. Nothing else would even come close, that would be an epic game.

1 hour ago, over the legal limit said:

The Jags are going to be a problem for any team in the AFC. I would bet my money on the Jags if they were to play NE or Pitt. 

If I am the Jags, Im giving Fournette the ball 30+ times a game in the Playoff. Their defense is a problem. And, every now and then you get one of those game where Mercedes Lewis get 2-3 TDs. 

Panthers vs Jaguars, SB52.

No way they make it if their QB has to make plays.

if they can run the ball 55-60 times.......then maybe.

8 minutes ago, 2jakefansinva said:

No way they make it if their QB has to make plays.

if they can run the ball 55-60 times.......then maybe.

Funny how Blake’s stats is very similar to Cam other than rushing yards. Now, Jags running game is much better than Carolina. 

People give Bortles too much blame. And they can quit the Eli Manning would make Jags a better team.

1 hour ago, Chaos said:

I don’t want the Saints again.  Is there a scenario where we play the Rams in the first round?

In my opinion its best to have the 5 seed facing the 4th seeded rams. while the saints are the 3 and host the seahawks.

Seahawks win and face 1 seed Minny while we win and face 2 seed philly.

Blair walsh rights his wrongs and we take on a foles led eagles team get the dub and

BAM NFCC VS the seahawks @BOA

Don't know about Jacksonville's chances in New England or Pittsburgh in January.  It seems the Jaguars are built to play well in cold weather (good defense, run game) but they just don't have the experience doing it and Pittsburgh & Foxboro can get really cold in January - and their teams are used to playing in those conditions. 

Archived