• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Congratulations Coach Rivera

MVPccaffrey

Y'up, can't argue with playoffs 4 out of 5 season. Do I wish he'd get rid of Shula? Sure, but offensive coordinators don't have as much autonomy as some of y'all think, Shula is implementing the system that Rivera wants. The formula is ball control, discipline, and winning the turnover battle. It may not always be pretty but it puts us in position to win more often than not. 

35 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

How long do we got a fuging wait?? poo, after 7 seasons he still has learned nothing.

Hope springs eternal... 

Just like with anyone else,  sometimes you have to take the bad with the good.  At worst,  he'll never be great, but he'll always be good. 

Just now, Randolph Panther said:

I def think Rivera is better than John Fox but its funny how similar their records have been.  After 7 years Foxy was 68-52 counting playoffs and Ron is currently 67-49-1 after 7 years. 

Thanks for the info.

4 hours ago, Saca312 said:

Worst coaching I’ve ever seen today though, but we trudged through it.

However, all credit goes to Cam for saving the team once again. God Wilks, Shula, and everyone were so bad with their calls today.

4 hours ago, Fox007 said:

LOL!

Na, Congratulate Cam and save your breath. Cam wings it down the field at will when allowed to pass but was held back all game by his poo HC/OC.

You do know he is the one who scouted both Cam & Luke get that poo  out of here

4 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Not so sure about that. Brady was lost week 1 and backup Matt Cassell led them to 11-5. RR isn't doing that with DA. I hate the Pats but I give BB credit, he knows how to develop QBs.

How did Belichick do in the playoffs that year.

16 minutes ago, Car123 said:

Is theoretically not being able to win 5 Super Bowls without his best player a legitimate argument? I think it's basic logic that a team without its best player wouldn't be as successful as the same team with said best player.

48 minutes ago, ras977 said:

Or BB''s without Brady.

With all the fricking distractions this week, Rivera  kept the team focused.

Ah that's what focused looks like see I thought focused looks like the Vikings game but now I have a much clearer picture.

15 minutes ago, Car123 said:

They didn't make the playoffs. First time since playoffs were expanded to 12 teams an 11 win team didn't make the playoffs and only the second team after the 85 Broncos (23 years) not to do it since game schedule was extended to 16 in '78. Doesn't change the fact that if we lost Cam week 1, were looking at a 4-5 win season. 

4 hours ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Except what have each of these head coaches achieved with their franchise QBs? 

Let's take a look:

One coach has managed 17 consecutive winning seasons and 5 super bowl victories.

While...

The other head coach has achieved 4 losing seasons in 7 years and a Super Bowl beat down.

See the difference?

Rivera is nothing special when it comes to head coaches, even today, he didn't have his team properly prepared.  The team played down to their competition, barely escaping with a win, thanks to some last second heroics by Cam Newton. 

how many times has the AFC East been competitive ??

Perfect Storm

Archived