• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Packers sign Adams to a 4 year 58m dollar deal

Panthers8969

13 hours ago, thebigcat said:

And that's why Rodgers collarbone is a Twinkie right now. Money being spent on skill set instead of invested in fortifying the lines aka the Gettie way

Gettlemans 3 draft picks starting along the line isn't fortifying it? Then Oher and Kalil even if they didn't work out it was attempts....

hot take

DURR ONLY 1 PERSON ON THE OL IS STARTING THAT I DIDN'T PUT THERE, I'M NOT DOING ENOUGH I SHOULDA REPLACED THE GOOD KALIL TOO

7 minutes ago, bull123 said:

if we can keep sammuel and byrd on the foeld we would be good to go

got to replace stew...bigger priority

Stew is already replaced we just need his money off the books.

We actually need DEs who aren't nearing 100 years old actually.

16 hours ago, heel31ok said:

after the fact...with no backup plan still...Kalil not so good either he isnt the answer...

Lol well now you’re just changing the complaint. At first you were mad he didn’t try to find a long term answer now you’re complaining kalil sucks? I agree, but that’s not what you’re first post was about

3 minutes ago, Panthers8969 said:

Lol well now you’re just changing the complaint. At first you were mad he didn’t try to find a long term answer now you’re complaining kalil sucks? I agree, but that’s not what you’re first post was about

oh I can do both and both fit my complaint...adding a complaint is my right...

5 minutes ago, heel31ok said:

oh I can do both and both fit my complaint...adding a complaint is my right...

So your complaint, or one of them, is that after signing Oher to a 2-year extension he didn’t draft anyone in 2016 to “groom” under him? With 2 years to help with 20/20 hindsight, who should we have taken. And when? 

At a position that teams struggle to find an even “average” starting option, your issue is that we couldn’t find out future LT in the span of one draft? 

Because as horrible as it was, Kalil was an “attempt” to fix the position for the future. And it gets even worse. People don’t truly realize how much he is going to cost us starting next season. This is what should’ve got him fired, and I said so the day it was signed. 

2 hours ago, Toomers said:

So your complaint, or one of them, is that after signing Oher to a 2-year extension he didn’t draft anyone in 2016 to “groom” under him? With 2 years to help with 20/20 hindsight, who should we have taken. And when? 

At a position that teams struggle to find an even “average” starting option, your issue is that we couldn’t find out future LT in the span of one draft? 

Because as horrible as it was, Kalil was an “attempt” to fix the position for the future. And it gets even worse. People don’t truly realize how much he is going to cost us starting next season. This is what should’ve got him fired, and I said so the day it was signed. 

lol...in the span of all the drafts he was here...but yeah the cherry on top was the fail with Kalil...

Archived