• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Packers sign Adams to a 4 year 58m dollar deal

Panthers8969

Seeing lots of nfl news in this forum and couldn’t find the generic one so my b I guess if it’s not cogent enough

if adams is getting this type of money I would expect Robinson to get paid similarly. I really doubt we sign any big name wrs if this is the type of money they will demand. I think someone like donte moncrief or John brown might be a nice edition though

dumb.  Short of Brown/OBJ caliber receivers, just dumb to waste more than 10 million per on one when there's not much marginal difference between a JAG and someone like Adams in terms of points added.  And that money goes a lot farther on the offensive and defensive line.  You can draft a WR every year who by year 2 or 3 gives you good enough production while costing pennies in comparison.  Madden fans might get mad but then again they aren't worth listening to ever.

8 minutes ago, Camvp said:

dumb.  Short of Brown/OBJ caliber receivers, just dumb to waste more than 10 million per on one when there's not much marginal difference between a JAG and someone like Adams in terms of points added.  And that money goes a lot farther on the offensive and defensive line.  You can draft a WR every year who by year 2 or 3 gives you good enough production while costing pennies in comparison.  Madden fans might get mad but then again they aren't worth listening to ever.

This.

Archived