• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rod Chudzinski

11 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

also lol the first thing Hurney did was keep two kickers then lose the younger, cheaper one who went on to be the best in the league. 

HURN DOG

funny.....but who is the best in the league......? statistically Gano was the best kicker in the league. Your boy in KC is #11... 

How is he the best in the league? The stats arent there....

1 minute ago, electro's horse said:

Tbf fleecing the bills for Benjamax was awesome

blind squirrel finding a nut, albeit a pretty glorious nut. the thing that sucks is that it was probably a confidence booster for hurney. "I got it right that one time...i'm AWESOME!"

10 minutes ago, rayzor said:

well...gettleman really made the decision mostly idiotproof. gano has improved a lot from last year, but yeah....better option would have been the younger and cheaper guy. that doesn't exactly fit hurney's MO.

too ballsy for him to do that imo

8 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

funny.....but who is the best in the league......? statistically Gano was the best kicker in the league. Your boy in KC is #11... 

How is he the best in the league? The stats arent there....

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamst

5th my b

Before you Passover aggressively poo all over this, kicker breakdowns haven’t been released yet. 

12 minutes ago, rayzor said:

i admit to my failings parking a car, but that doesn't mean that when it comes right down to it i'm not still going to get the car in there crooked.

i've got no reason to believe that he won't revert to bad tendencies.

i've seen way too much from him over the years to not give him the benefit of the doubt...just like people said to do with shula. aside from the 2015 year, every offense he's ever managed has been near the bottom of production. it didn't matter how many years there were between his stints in tampa bay and here (and i don't count out his tenure as HC at bama where he ran the offense there as well).

until you prove differently, you're the person you've proven yourself to be over the years.

dude, bad analogy. That has nothing to do with over playing players.... Hurney isn't known as a "contract guy" and I am sure he will have some assistance handling it this time.

Olsen and Davis didn't get paid out the ass, and Hurney didn't change Trai's contract in his favor. So I guess he is beginning to prove differently? Let's point fingers once the mistakes happens... so far he has done better than expected.

4 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamst

5th my b

Before you Passover aggressively poo all over this, kicker breakdowns haven’t been released yet. 

Dude what the hell is this?  Again, you apply erroneous sh*t to try to legitimize your argument. This is entire special teams....

This page lists an estimate of how many points, compared to league average, each team receives from the five elements of special teams: field goals/extra points, kickoffs, kick returns, punts, punt returns.

Here is the correct link

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

Dude what the hell is this?  Again, you apply erroneous sh*t to try to legitimize your argument. This is entire special teams....

This page lists an estimate of how many points, compared to league average, each team receives from the five elements of special teams: field goals/extra points, kickoffs, kick returns, punts, punt returns.

Here is the correct link

I’m not going to read it for you, and I certainly can’t understand it for you. 

Archived