• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go Jags!!!

Hotsauce

8 minutes ago, gorillamilitia13 said:

I would be pissed if the Jags won a sb before us

6 minutes ago, LordOfDaWingz said:

The Jags are our rival in some ways. Why would we want them to win before us? 

So my point that I said above was who are you adopting the rest of the way? Of course I don’t want them to win before us, but I also really don’t want to see any of the following teams win either  

Patriots

Steelers

Falcons

Saints

Philly

Vikings

Titans

2 hours ago, Hotsauce said:

So my point that I said above was who are you adopting the rest of the way? Of course I don’t want them to win before us, but I also really don’t want to see any of the following teams win either  

Patriots

Steelers

Falcons

Saints

Philly

Vikings

Titans

I'll be adopting the Vikings. They deserve it more than any other remaining team left imo.

Vikings deserve to win at home now. Or Eagles without Wentz I would be fine with if they could somehow pull it off. Titans and Jags great stories as well. But really all I care about is that Aints, Falcons or Patriots don't win it. The past 3 Super Bowls have been nightmares for me. Please don't let this one be another division rival vs the god damn pats. Jesus I couldn't take it. Steelers, Jags or Titans vs. Eagles or Vikings and I'm fine.

2 hours ago, CatTower said:

Since the NFL has already scripted a Saints/Patriots Superbowl, I'm just going to root for the Patriots to do the same thing they did to the Falcons last year.  

No matter how hard they may try I think the Vikings are good enough to end the Aints' season. 

Archived