• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Colin Cowherd irrational hatred for Cam is amusing

GoobyPls

15 hours ago, Byrdman4real said:

Hate to say it but Im sick of all the racism. You can simply see it. 

I’m not disagreeing with you but the race thing is hard to understand.

Why knock Cam because he’s black, but build up other athletes that are black?

Why hurt the other athletes on this team (White/Black) just because Cam is Black?

Are there not black athletes on the Saints?

I can’t figure out why they hate Cam so much but if race is the main factor it’s a really weird way to be racist.

15 hours ago, bigdog10 said:

In 2015 cowherd championed for Cam to be the mvp. He did that the whole year because it pissed people off who thought Brady should win And didn’t want a dabbing showboating Cam to win. 

He is a contrarian who pushes an opinion that is opposite of what the large majority of his audience thinks is right. Today, everyone that watched that game saw how remarkable cam was. Going on his show and just praising Cam doesn’t get his audience in a furor and get him clicks. 

That is Cowherd in a nutshell. Always has been.

It's much better listening to him in a panel setting than on his radio show, where nobody challenges him. He tried doing that same Cam take yesterday on "Speak For Yourself", and got laughed at.  (No, I don't watch it, but it's on Sirius XM on the drive home).

On 1/8/2018 at 7:09 PM, mbarbour1987 said:

So many problems with this, I’ll just list a few:

1. Cam is not The Golden Calf of Bristol and hasn’t even lost a game to BRADY if I’m not mistaken. 

2. Stats are very misleading. Cam’s receivers overall have dropped less passes than Luck’s. Yet Luck and others have threw CONSIDERABLY more passes. 

3. Don’t act like people don’t use the arguement that QBs don’t have help. You can’t say Aaron Rodgers is the best in the league and he has only won one Super Bowl by his logic. Because if he was great he would just win right???? Yeh....

4. Also, let’s not pretend that Cam doesn’t have a much tougher division to win than Patriots, Packers, and Colts. Jets, Bears, and Texans have been their biggest competition. 

5. And what does he mean that Brees DIDN’T have a running game, so he had to beat the defense all by his lonesome??? REALLY?!?! It’s because he HAS a good backfield that our defense exhausted all their efforts trying to keep it at bay. That’s why he had the lanes to throw that he did. 

Just Stop!!! 

This pretty much sums it up

He doesn't hate Cam. He doesn't love Kobe. He doesn't care about the Cowboys. All he does is find polarizing compelling subjects to talk about and suck in an audience. Every time WFNZ mentions him... he wins, he's not out there talking about WFNZ.... This thread is a win for him. Twitter is a win for him. Commentary based media isn't about facts, it isn't about truth, or analysis. Its about putting opinions out there that will draw in an audience. Cam bashing always draws a crowd of supporters and haters.

Archived