• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Colin Cowherd irrational hatred for Cam is amusing

GoobyPls

Brees was playing out of his fuging mind yesterday. I've never seen a QB have pretty much every single throw be exactly where he wanted to put it, and have his WRs make the kind of plays the Saints were making. It was unreal....and Cam was going shot for shot with Brees, literally putting the team in his pocket and carrying them down the field. 

If you cannot give Cam his due by now and realize he is an honest to God great, franchise QB, then there is no hope for you. Cam was amazing yesterday.

IIRC, Cowherd is the one that praised how awesome RGIII was, & used Cam as an opposite, trying to tie it up by saying something along the lines of "even if I didn't know anything about these guys I could watch them for 5 minutes & tell you how RG's dad was in his life & Cam's wasn't." 

He then got ripped apart by people pointing out that Cam's dad was in his life & he got mad at everyone pointing out how wildly wrong he was.

4 minutes ago, joemac said:

Brees was playing out of his fuging mind yesterday. I've never seen a QB have pretty much every single throw be exactly where he wanted to put it, and have his WRs make the kind of plays the Saints were making. It was unreal....and Cam was going shot for shot with Brees, literally putting the team in his pocket and carrying them down the field. 

If you cannot give Cam his due by now and realize he is an honest to God great, franchise QB, then there is no hope for you. Cam was amazing yesterday.

I think Cam outplayed Brees personally, yesterday. The difference between the two is Brees doesnt have the lows Cam has throughout a season, it's called consistency when we are talking overall QB.

Cam's only deficiency yesterday was lack of blitz pick-up and not calling hot routes. His throws were amazing, his toughness was amazing and I think most of us knew he was going to come to play.

12 minutes ago, Peppers90 NC said:

I think Cam outplayed Brees personally, yesterday. The difference between the two is Brees doesnt have the lows Cam has throughout a season, it's called consistency when we are talking overall QB.

Cam's only deficiency yesterday was lack of blitz pick-up and not calling hot routes. His throws were amazing, his toughness was amazing and I think most of us knew he was going to come to play.

Saints receivers were catching everything, even when the ball was thrown low or behind them.

Archived