• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Expect Scott Turner, Norv Turners son, to become the QB coach for Cam

Hotsauce

2 hours ago, Tomás The Boss said:

I say good on Scott Turner for succeeding despite false charges of nepotism.

I've dealt with those charges all my life (my dad was an award-winning college coach) and I can tell you it's hard as hell to get out of the shadow. 

False perceptions of nepotism come second behind my lack of prototype height on the list of challenges I have had to overcome.

Even when I make the league, they'll still mention my dad on TV every time they introduce me.

Lol @mjligon

Just now, mjligon said:

I’ve seen his posts before but I usually just gloss over them. Assumed it was just another alt.

Might need to start giving @Tomás The Boss posts a more thorough read. His dad seems like a good man, unsure of him though.

He claims that RetiredCollegeCoach was his dad and he joined once his dad got banned. They're the same person. It's just really elaborate and super funny. Oh, and he sent me a pic of his bicep 

Just now, uncfan888 said:

He claims that RetiredCollegeCoach was his dad and he joined once his dad got banned. They're the same person. It's just really elaborate and super funny. Oh, and he sent me a pic of his bicep 

LOL yeah I thought it was racistcollegecoach. But man that is really funny. Good stuff.

Archived