• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jaguars set to unveil new uniforms for 2018

Palmetto

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/jaguars-set-to-unveil-new-uniforms-for-2018-season-one-possible-detail-leaked/

"The fact that the Jaguars will be getting new uniforms this year is somewhat of a surprise, but only because they've had their current uniform for only five years. The Jaguars' current look was unveiled back in April 2013. There's been speculation all season that the Jaguars would be making a change this year, but the team didn't officially announce it until Monday.  "

For everyone wanting black helmets and all black Uniforms more often be thankful the Panthers don't change Uniforms every 5 seasons

b7d1d917-0643-4f7f-9d9c-ab6396bb1736.png

The older I have gotten, the more I have grown to appreciate the simplicity and consistency of the Panthers uniforms. I think some minor detail adjustments are due, and would give our unis a more modern feel, but I wouldn’t want see us go through a major redesign. 

7 minutes ago, MikeD83 said:

The older I have gotten, the more I have grown to appreciate the simplicity and consistency of the Panthers uniforms. I think some minor detail adjustments are due, and would give our unis a more modern feel, but I wouldn’t want see us go through a major redesign. 

Yea the Updated logo was great for the Panthers and Jags but there was nothing wrong with the Jags original Uniforms

78388112_display_image - Copy.jpg

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Will they be made out of the tarps that they use to cover all the seats they couldn't sell? You know, since they've already announced that after one decent season they're ditching the tarps and jacking up the ticket prices.

Yea I think that's a bad move they had the cheapest tickets in the NFL i believe.

This is the crap about getting a new owner that worries me.

Some outsider with no regard for the brand trying put the Panthers "over the edge"  (not in any real football sense of course) and turning us into a joke with cosmetic changes as often as possible.

Its the opposite extreme of never wearing the black pants.

Jags original with the updated logo and no full body jag on the shoulders would be awesome. Their originals weren’t bad at all. 

Smart marketing by them to do it on the heels of a successful season when people will buy it. They just need to hope they continue this year, or get rid of Blake and get Cousins or another QB. 

Our uniforms personally are some of the best in the league. 

Jacksonville and Tampa Bay have the two worst uniforms in football (off the top of my head). They both got cute while the franchises were underperforming year after year and thought new uniforms would change their on the field success. They both desperately need to either go back to what was working, or change. 

Just now, ericr0319 said:

Jacksonville and Tampa Bay have the two worst uniforms in football (off the top of my head). They both got cute while the franchises were underperforming year after year and thought new uniforms would change their on the field success. They both desperately need to either go back to what was working, or change. 

I think Tampa's helmet and color scheme are ok. The Titans need new unifroms and Miami should go back to the late 90s Unis

Archived