• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

*SPECULATION* Rapoport: Panthers Among Potential Suitors For Trading For 16 Million Dollar Scatback Jarvis Landry

Saca312

Just now, Trill OG said:

When?

Jesus Christ dude I've said since our whole disagreement.. That at "the right price" I like Landry over everybody after Gordon and Allen.. I wouldn't go over 12mil for him but I would like the team to try and get him... 

I know in your mind that means.. I love Landry, I want to have his kids, get him no matter what,..

But it really doesn't..

On 2/23/2018 at 9:48 AM, top dawg said:

And he had an anemic YPC average for any average wide receiver,  much less an elite one.  We're talking about roughly 5 yards less than the average receiver, so leading the league in catches isn't that great of a thing when you put it into context. 

True, but that can be dictated by how they use you. I'm not saying he's Jerry Rice, but I think he would be a good fit for us. Sounds like we're not interested anyway so the point is mute.

47 minutes ago, CatMan72 said:

True, but that can be dictated by how they use you. I'm not saying he's Jerry Rice, but I think he would be a good fit for us. Sounds like we're not interested anyway so the point is mute.

Yes. We need another slow non-deep threat borderline slot receiver.

Archived