• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Former NFL Pro Bowler Greg Hardy hits reset with Roughriders, envisions himself back in the NFL someday

Nails

2 hours ago, Professor Chaos said:

I thought he was going to be an MMA fighter? His story is really sad. I know he's a fuging psycho but I still feel for the guy. 

Friendly reminder that he was a late round Hurney pick that would have been a superstar if he didn't fug up.

Friendly reminder that a blind hog something something nut something something.

Friendly reminder that he was a late round Hurney pick that would have been a superstar if he didn't fug up.

Why do you think he was a late round pick? Guys with prototype size and 26.5 sacks in the SEC don't last until the 6th round unless there are some MAJOR red flags.

I thought he was going to be an MMA fighter? His story is really sad. I know he's a fuging psycho but I still feel for the guy. 

He was and is-undefeated in MMA.  He will be in the NFL or UFC soon.  He speaks of it at 1:10 of the interview.  http://wric.com/2018/03/01/former-nfl-pro-bowler-greg-hardy-hits-reset-with-the-roughriders/

17 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

If hes 29 , and hes been out of the NFL for so long, nobodys going to want him 

Relatively zero wear and tear for a 29 year old at arguably the 2nd most important position on the football field.  Age will have nothing to do with him rejoining the league of inconsistent hypocrite phonies known as the NFL.

13 hours ago, Nails said:

Relatively zero wear and tear for a 29 year old at arguably the 2nd most important position on the football field.  Age will have nothing to do with him rejoining the league of inconsistent hypocrite phonies known as the NFL.

I'd do it. But 3 years is a long time.

tenor.gif

On 3/2/2018 at 12:40 AM, Snake said:

Honestly one of my favorite players. I really think if Ray Rice would not have KOed his GF the kraken would still be a nfl player. 

He had his chance to come back and decided to fight his coach and be an all around ass

19 hours ago, Professor Chaos said:

everyone knew he was a fug up, which is why he was available in the late rounds. He doesn’t get any special credit for finding a secret diamond, when everyone knew he was a time bomb.

18 hours ago, Nails said:

He was and is-undefeated in MMA.  He will be in the NFL or UFC soon.  He speaks of it at 1:10 of the interview.  http://wric.com/2018/03/01/former-nfl-pro-bowler-greg-hardy-hits-reset-with-the-roughriders/

Hey may continue at some low level cards but as a 25 year fan and the self prcclaimed resident expert of all things UFC, ...he never makes it to the big show. 

Imho. 

Best of luck in whatever he does though. People make mistakes, some people change . Time will tell .

Archived