• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Worley throws shade at Panthers over Breeland injury

Saca312

13 minutes ago, CatMan72 said:

Some guys get butt hurt no matter how nice you are.

I don't honestly care if they told him to kiss their collective ass on the way out. I'm just having a little fun with the folks who are naive enough to think that the only time anyone ever got upset at this organization parting ways with them was when you know who was here.

Worley was classless about this, just like Jenkins was salty, Williams was a spoiled, entitled b--ch and blah blah blah.  Hundreds of guys get cut / traded / whatever every year and don't make a scene over it because they get that it's a business.

17 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Why is everyone assuming he's laughing at Breeland?   I took it as he's laughing at Hurney.  Because...you know...he traded him.

You people amaze me. 

If you're going to continue to make terrible posts, can you do it without ruining Jon Snow for everyone else?

3 hours ago, TheRed said:

If you're going to continue to make terrible posts, can you do it without ruining Jon Snow for everyone else?

Is there anyway I can blocked Jon Blow completely. I blocked him but I can still see his horrible posts. Need to get this moron out of here.

An inconsistent player, whose game was more hell than heaven, who was a catalyst in Julio Jones' 300 yard game---which was THE game of note in his career---is now being used (or incorrectly used, I might add) as a counterpoint to Steve Smith, Jon Beason,  Josh Norman,  and even Deangelo Williams who mainly had beefs with the way they were let go by Dave Gettleman as opposed to vilifying the entire organization, that's rich.  

worley is better than breeland

breeland has had years and multiple teams to get better.

hes not the greatest guy to be around off the field either... so idk what you old bastards have in mind about Breeland. He can have his good luck covering Mike Evans, Julio, ect. 

don't show me the tiny highlight gif of him hitting rookie Kamara on a screen.

Archived