• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Yoooooo rookie camp is next weekend....

Jeremy Igo

23 minutes ago, Carolina-Chuck18 said:

Donte is actually one of the better tackler out of this cornerback class. Holy fug

I have not read that anywhere.

I've read he's a willing tackler but his slight frame makes him a liability in run support and he has trouble tackling actual NFL sized players. 

So he tries his best, but he needs to bulk up. 

Just now, Cracka McNasty said:

I've read he's a willing tackler but his slight frame makes him a liability in run support and he has trouble tackling actual NFL sized players. 

I don’t read $hit. I rather spend my time watching cutups on YouTube and draft breakdown to form my own opinion on certain players. That’s what you should do too.

2 hours ago, Cracka McNasty said:

I anticipate Moore will just run through Jackson damn near every play and throw him around like a rag doll.

Could be wrong though.

Jackson isn't a pushover. 

29 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

He played in the SEC and was a sure tackler. I mean what more do you want from a CB? 

1 hour ago, Cracka McNasty said:

Hmmm. 

Sure, I get his frame will eventually catch up to him in certain instances. However, he does show exceptional skill at defending against top college prospects.

For example, the best WR  in college football.

Tbh though Billy makes a good point later about how we should try him at free safety.

15 hours ago, RetiredCollegeCoach said:

I used to think offseason was too damn short.

Now, as a fan...Christ. It's forever. Shoot me.

Nothing is forever. Seems to me like just a few weeks ago people here thought Jimmy Clausen would be starting over Cam. As can be seen now, "Teh Jimmeh" never got that chance and for good reason.

Archived