• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I can’t hate on Lebron for is antics after a loss

Hotsauce

50 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I explained to you why I came at you like that and you've done nothing but substantiate my reasoning. 

You're completely tone deaf and self absorbed. You continue to complain about me filling up your notifications while quoting me which also sends me notifications. 

It makes sense why you're such a LeBron fan. You both think you have it all figurwd out and get super butthurt when it gets thrown in your face.

You say you don’t hate LeBron and you’re only opposed to his obnoxious fanbase, but then say that? You definitely seem to be more anti-LeBron than you have tried to paint yourself as.

13 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Second to only Michael Jordan. Lebron “King” James!

As a player, I can't decide which player is better because they were different and played during different times.  Michael was so marketable and likeable--don't see that from King James as much.  So I would give Michael the nod.  I think he played within the system more than James, who is the system.  Not blaming him, but the game has changed a lot.  I cant imaging being an NBA player and wanting to be a teammate of his.  I would love to play with MJ.

I grew up when the NBA was fun.  I loved the Magic vs. Bird rivalry.  I followed the Celtics because they had Cedric Maxwell.   I hated Isiah Thomas and Bill Lambier and Dennis Rodman...Then the Bulls and their triangle offense--Jordan, Pippen, with shooters Paxton or Kerr--big men Cartwright or Purdue--Grant and his goggles---good team. 

2 hours ago, MasterAwesome said:

You say you don’t hate LeBron and you’re only opposed to his obnoxious fanbase, but then say that? You definitely seem to be more anti-LeBron than you have tried to paint yourself as.

There are definitely things about LeBron that I don't care for, but I definitely respect him as a player. But yeah, he's a crybaby and the next time he accepts any responsibility for anything negative happening on a basketball court very well might be the first time.

I'm not sure why everyone is comparing Cam to Lebron. Besides fan reception, being a physical freak, and hating to lose I think that's where the comparisons stop. The media absolutely love Lebron.

In relation to Lebron being the MVP of the finals (and on a different tangent the goat) he gave up after minute 10 of game 4. Cam would never ever give up like he did. Even in basketball it's ridiculous to think Jordan, Kobe, Bird, Magic, etc. would give up in game 4(!) of the finals after being down 3-0.

Go Lakers! 

19 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

There are definitely things about LeBron that I don't care for, but I definitely respect him as a player. But yeah, he's a crybaby and the next time he accepts any responsibility for anything negative happening on a basketball court very well might be the first time.

And lets not discount the constant excuses he constantly spews. So, so, frustrating. 

19 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

A simple google search proves this wrong. I wouldn’t call myself a Bron guy, but the guy gets a ton of uncalled for hate. Just like Cam.

https://www.slamonline.com/uncategorized/lebron-james-blames-cavs-struggles-stink/

1 minute ago, AggieLean said:

A simple google search proves this wrong. I wouldn’t call myself a Bron guy, but the guy gets a ton of uncalled for hate. Just like Cam.

https://www.slamonline.com/uncategorized/lebron-james-blames-cavs-struggles-stink/

Bruh, no. The media loves LeBron for the most part, they literally follow him around. Have you not heard Mark Jackson, and JVG sucking him off constantly. "You're witnessing greatness." "This is the most impressive Playoff run ever, this could be the worst team in the Finals ever." Most are on Brons side, but others like Stephen A Smith actually are 50/50 on him. Stephen A said it best "LeBron put this team together, this was his boys that he wanted to play with, he also wanted Isiah Thomas traded, we cannot give him credit for taking at team he wanted and put together, for taking them to the Finals. We have to also say he put this team together." 

For the most part, Cam and LeBron and their "bitchness" if you will are the same. But, besides that, the media loves LeBron wayyyyyyyyyyy more than Cam. 

7 hours ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

dude averaged 34-9-9 throughout the playoffs after leading the league in minutes played for the entire season in his 15th year in the league. he didn't have to go back to cleveland so yeah on some level he got what he asked for but it's gotta be supremely frustrating to be in his spot. he went back to bring a championship to cleveland or w/e but probably mostly to correct the (unfair) narrative that he abandoned cleveland because he couldn't do it on his own. he brought a championship to cleveland (with the help of, to their credit, some excellent role players) only to have his biggest competitive rival, the 73 win warriors, begging kevin fugin durant to join them in the immediate aftermath of that series. idk how he doesn't just go on an insane violent rampage after these last 2 seasons because i sure would. i mean it appears as though he broke his own hand after game 1 so he was getting there. props to him for not choking jr.

i saw a stat where he was 7/14 from outside of the paint in game 1 and 4/14 from outside of the paint in games 2-4. i mean an injured hand would explain not just the inefficiency of those shots after game 1 but also the precipitous drop in volume. he kept trying to drive even when mcgee would switch onto him and i think the warriors picked up on it pretty quickly. people like you are why i mostly don't contribute to this forum

If you think this is bad, go to the playoff thread in the Hornets forum and read the diarrhea he poo all over that thread. Makes his posts here look like a Mensa member.

7 minutes ago, X-Clown said:

If you think this is bad, go to the playoff thread in the Hornets forum and read the diarrhea he poo all over that thread. Makes his posts here look like a Mensa member.

You clearly didn't read through the rest of the thread where LinvilleGeorge was flat out destroying this dude. But, okay. Go ahead and cosign a guy that's dangling from LeBron's testies if you want. 

8 minutes ago, JakeDel5674 said:

You clearly didn't read through the rest of the thread where LinvilleGeorge was flat out destroying this dude. But, okay. Go ahead and cosign a guy that's dangling from LeBron's testies if you want. 

That’s quite the opposite of what actually happened in this thread. it’s not surprising that you are enamored with a poster that talks about male genitalia and sex acts with them...as I mentioned in the other thread you need to discuss this with a therapist. 

Archived