• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Worst draft in franchise history is now past us

Carl Spackler

14 hours ago, JJman Returns said:

I like Bridges, I think he'll be a good NBA player. I think his offensive game is very limited, and the way he plays makes me fear he'll be injured more often then not (ie MKG). Porter should've been the pick because he has the almost limitless ceiling, which is exactly the kind of player you pray drops to you at the back end of the lottery. 

This team will suck again, and probably look back at what a mediocre draft this was again. I haven't been to a game in 2 years (used to go regularly) and I no longer waste money to watch them on tv. They are the most poorly run organization in sports behind Cleveland. Right along with Sacramento (who at least tries to build competitive teams) and the Miami Marlins. 

Just to help you do know Bridges was better in every offensive category over Porter right?

If Miles is limited offensively what is porter than??

10 hours ago, SOJA said:

I just don't see Bridges as a SF, now if he is going to play an undersized PF role fine but that's a tough ask. 

People act like Draymonds grow on trees, he's one of the most unique players in NBA history

What are your problems with his game??

He played SF both years in college and avg. 17ppg and 8rb. ..

What are you not seeing here?

DENVER NUGGETS

Michael Porter Jr.'s Status for Summer League, Next Season Unclear Due to Injury

KYLE NEWPORTJUNE 22, 2018

DENVER, CO - JUNE 22: Denver Nuggets draft pick, Michael Porter Jr., poses for a photo with his father during a press conference on June 22, 2018 at the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and/or using this photograph, user is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. Mandatory Copyright Notice: Copyright 2018 NBAE (Photo by Garrett Ellwood/NBAE via Getty Images)
Garrett Ellwood/Getty Images

Medical concerns surrounding Michael Porter Jr. nearly caused the former Missouri Tigers forward to fall out of the lottery in the 2018 NBAdraft Thursday night, but the Denver Nuggetsdecided he was worth the risk at No. 14.            

Now, the team will have to wait and see when its first-round pick will be able to take the court.

Nuggets president Josh Kroenke told Marc J. Spears of The Undefeated that he was not sure if Porter would be able to play in summer league or even during the 2018-19 regular season.

•  
  •  

11 hours ago, Carolina-Chuck10 said:

Ever heard of Joel Embiid 

Just go away for good please. You never have any idea what you are talking about and constantly spew BS. Embiid played 20 more games than than Porter there is no comparison. One has a serious back injury the other had a problem with his foot that didn't recover properly.

Hey guys we should see if we can still trade Kemba for Myck Kabongo.

7 hours ago, Carolina-Chuck10 said:

Your basketball knowledge sucked for years. I’ve been owning your pathetic self since who knows when

Hahahahaha  Myck Kabongo...lol

You should be smacked by strangers every time you put Basketball and knowledge in the same sentence.. 

It should be illegal for you to put basket and ball together..

Lol what a moron...

18 hours ago, Sub Zero said:

What are your problems with his game??

He played SF both years in college and avg. 17ppg and 8rb. ..

What are you not seeing here?

College =/= Pros man

Don't think he is quick enough to guard SFs 

For the record, I am PRAYING Bridges works out for us. Praying. I'm rooting just as hard for him as anyone else. 

But we have a TERRIBLE history of drafting and I think we will again have missed out on the guy picked before us (Mikal) and SGA. 

Archived