• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Worst draft in franchise history is now past us

Carl Spackler

Graham is actually a pretty slick pick in my view.  He'll be a backend roster guy rather than G-League if the whole Borrego-speech holds any water.  

Bridges is going to be similar to a Draymond Green in my view. 

It's actually not that bad of a draft but we're just setting ourselves up for mediocrity yet AGAIN! 

I like Bridges, I think he'll be a good NBA player. I think his offensive game is very limited, and the way he plays makes me fear he'll be injured more often then not (ie MKG). Porter should've been the pick because he has the almost limitless ceiling, which is exactly the kind of player you pray drops to you at the back end of the lottery. 

This team will suck again, and probably look back at what a mediocre draft this was again. I haven't been to a game in 2 years (used to go regularly) and I no longer waste money to watch them on tv. They are the most poorly run organization in sports behind Cleveland. Right along with Sacramento (who at least tries to build competitive teams) and the Miami Marlins. 

3 hours ago, JJman Returns said:

I like Bridges, I think he'll be a good NBA player. I think his offensive game is very limited, and the way he plays makes me fear he'll be injured more often then not (ie MKG). Porter should've been the pick because he has the almost limitless ceiling, which is exactly the kind of player you pray drops to you at the back end of the lottery. 

This team will suck again, and probably look back at what a mediocre draft this was again. I haven't been to a game in 2 years (used to go regularly) and I no longer waste money to watch them on tv. They are the most poorly run organization in sports behind Cleveland. Right along with Sacramento (who at least tries to build competitive teams) and the Miami Marlins. 

This is dumb and how you stay a bad franchise.. Porter has done literally nothing since HS accept be mediocre player who got injury and now has had "back surgery".. Once they put the knife to your back no matter how young you are never the same.. Are some of you ppl attached to analysts nuts so much you can't see the clear signs of a bust in your face??

That is the dumbest gamble ever.. Yeah let's take a risk on a player because he was all world in HS but did nothing against better competition in college and has a scary injury history.. Yeah that's a good idea..

I don't follow college basketball much anymore but from everything I have seen and read about Bridges he reminds me alot of Gerald Wallace.  Maybe a little bit better shooter.  That's not bad.  If he is your best player though, you are a 30 win team.  But if he is one of 2 or 3 good players on the team you can make the playoffs.  Maybe Bridges won't be that next year but if it takes 2 or 3 years for him to get there that is at least a piece to work with.

2 minutes ago, Carolina-Chuck10 said:

Ever heard of Joel Embiid 

You want to go back and forth?

I promise you I can keep naming 4 bust to your 1 success..

Ever heard of Harry Giles, Eddie Curry,  Tyson Chandler, Greg Oden, I can keep going if you like can you?

4 minutes ago, Carolina-Chuck10 said:

I can name you a bag full of guys the Hornets drafted that were fully healthy who are BUSTS

Thanks for playing we have pardon gifts back stage..

Hahahahaha..

Porter will be a bust .. We got the better player.. be happy

9 minutes ago, Carolina-Chuck10 said:

Okay Michael Jordan. We know it’s you. Greedy ass fool

Okay I'll be the goat.. lol While you're still the guy who spammed this MB about a pg (you swore was better than Kemba) who is now a manager at a Peak Fitness in Florida.. I forgot how great your player analysis are. 

Hahahahaha god you're trash chuck...

I just don't see Bridges as a SF, now if he is going to play an undersized PF role fine but that's a tough ask. 

People act like Draymonds grow on trees, he's one of the most unique players in NBA history

Archived