• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game of Thrones - Season 8

Ja  Rhule

9 minutes ago, CRA said:

watch it end up being Varys or some poo at the end after everyone else spends all the time fighting and dying lol.  That would suck. 

IDK Varys probably would be a good leader to be honest, him/Littlefinger/Tyrion always have been some of my favorites.

6 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

IDK Varys probably would be a good leader to be honest, him/Littlefinger/Tyrion always have been some of my favorites.

Varys wants to use the ice dragon to melt the wall so he can flood all the people to death and he and his merfolk can rule the world.

Jon and Dany's baby getting no love to win the throne in the end? 

Cersei is dead...Jamie is going to kill her. 

HATE the idea of Tyrion betraying Jon and Dany, and don't really get how that plays other than to get Cleganebowl. In the limited episodes this season, can't see 1-2 episodes having that side plot really. Feel like it's more likely we get a Cleaganebowl with the Mountain being an undead zombie version of his Frankenstein zombie self. 

Bran is going to do weird poo, the Night King will have Stark connections, Jon either lives or sacrifices himself.  Jon, Night King, Baby...only three I think that have the throne potential.  

14 hours ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

HATE the idea of Tyrion betraying Jon and Dany, and don't really get how that plays other than to get Cleganebowl. In the limited episodes this season, can't see 1-2 episodes having that side plot really. Feel like it's more likely we get a Cleaganebowl with the Mountain being an undead zombie version of his Frankenstein zombie self. 

Bran is going to do weird poo, the Night King will have Stark connections, Jon either lives or sacrifices himself.  Jon, Night King, Baby...only three I think that have the throne potential.  

I honestly think Dany will have the sacrificial moment. Assuming of course their child is born if she gets pregnant at all. That would be an epic character arc. All her life she is led to believe the Iron Throne is hers but all along her brother had a child who is the heir.

15 hours ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

I mean, Snow getting the throne is literally the most storybook happy ending way to end the show.  I think that would be too much of a contradiction by Martin to do then pull that.   

1 hour ago, Dex said:

I honestly think Dany will have the sacrificial moment. Assuming of course their child is born if she gets pregnant at all. That would be an epic character arc. All her life she is led to believe the Iron Throne is hers but all along her brother had a child who is the heir.

I think Jon will sacrifice Dany.  Duty before love is Westerosi bros before hoes.

5 hours ago, Dex said:

Timing would be weird unless we see a little jump, but Dany dying during childbirth?  Little on the nose in some ways.

Also watched the Ringer's hour long breakdown of the trailer last night.  The fug do book readers think is in the Winterfell crypts...gotta be something big, yes? 

5 minutes ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

Also watched the Ringer's hour long breakdown of the trailer last night.  The fug do book readers think is in the Winterfell crypts...gotta be something big, yes? 

I don't really know. But, I think it is important. They haven't really stressed it too much in the show, but IIRC in the books, Jon, Bran, Arya, etc. all dream about things in there. I don't recall any of it being good.

Archived