• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barclays Premier League- 2018/19 Season Thread

Ja  Rhule

3 hours ago, ARSEN said:

Arsenal in purge mode.  Looks like Ramsey and Ozil are goners.  Banega and Pepe on verge of joining.

Wait.. why? I thought Ozil was a long-term answer? Ramsey, when he's not being a dumb ass, can actually play pretty decently.

8 hours ago, Raskle said:

Wait.. why? I thought Ozil was a long-term answer? Ramsey, when he's not being a dumb ass, can actually play pretty decently.

Ozil does not fit Emery system very well.  Emery likes fast attacking wingers.  Ozil is super slow.  Ozil also plays hot and cold.  Ozil makes a ton of money and his production is just ok.  With Terreira, Gundiozi and Xhaka all proven to be first team quality this season, Ozil and Ramsey are an excess.  Emery tried to get Dembele from Barca in summer but Barca refused to sell... so now Emery is going for Pepe.  Lilie wants £70M for Nicolas Pepe which is a bit crazy but Pepe is just as good if not better than Dembele.  Arsenal need someone with a blazing speed at RW.

Can Arsenal sell Ozil who’s 30 and making $350k a week is a different story.  Ozil did have a good game against Burnley and created all 3 goals but now he’s injured again?

Chelsea have bid for Pulisic in what I consider a strange move...we are stacked in midfield...

http://www.espn.com/soccer/soccer-transfers/story/3738287/chelsea-make-50m+-pulisic-bid-as-dortmund-await-rival-offers-sources

BTW: I would pay huge money to keep Kovacic...he is a great talent.

Also, there is more Higuain talk which would be a massive move for us.  He is old, and not the guy he was but he puts it in the net.  Would love that move.

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

Chelsea have bid for Pulisic in what in consider a strange move...we are stacked in midfield...

http://www.espn.com/soccer/soccer-transfers/story/3738287/chelsea-make-50m+-pulisic-bid-as-dortmund-await-rival-offers-sources

BTW: I would pay huge money to keep Kovacic...he is a great talent.

Also, there is more Higuain talk which would be a massive move for us.  He is old, and not the guy he was but he puts it in the net.  Would love that move.

Pulisic more of a winger.  He plays same position as Hazard.  He’s a great dribbler and very fast so my guess is Hazard might be for sale?  Pulisic gave hell to Liverpool here in friendly.

2 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Pulisic more of a winger.  He plays same position as Hazard.  He’s a great dribbler and very fast so my guess is Hazard might be for sale?  Pulisic gave hell to Liverpool here in friendly.

Well, that was my point.  He is not Eden Hazard (LOL) but how does he get on the field at Chelsea.  A new Hazard deal is in the works...I doubt he is going anywhere.  Hazard is a midfielder btw.

26 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Well, that was my point.  He is not Eden Hazard (LOL) but how does he get on the field at Chelsea.  A new Hazard deal is in the works...I doubt he is going anywhere.  Hazard is a midfielder btw.

Hazard plays RM.  difference between RM and RW are a couple feet.

51 minutes ago, Shocker said:

That’s fair.  Shoot Hazard has played some mid striker lately, Chelsea needs a center forward so bad.

I use Hazard as False 9 in FIFA and he just destroyed other teams.  His performance much better as False 9 than RM in FIFA lol

17 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Make that 4 goals and 3 assists for Pogba in the last three games, even Lukaku is scoring!

Ole's at the wheel, tell me how good does it feel!

Lukaku always scores against crappy teams.  His problem always was scoring against quality teams.

Archived