• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Eric Reid invisible?

Udogg

11 minutes ago, Shocker said:

If wants to play then he has to take a deal really close to Tre Boston because that the market. Anyway...doubt we do it.  Boston got 1.5 m with incentives that could go to 3m.  Very cheap.

Agree. And Tre was considerably better than Reid last year.

6 minutes ago, Montsta said:

Yeah coming in as a new owner and shitting on your 31 business partners by being a maverick will get you nowhere quick. Tepper is a rookie owner, he can’t come in doing that poo off top.

Please.  He's one of the wealthiest owners in the league.  He can do whatever he wants.

4 minutes ago, Matthias said:

Please.  He's one of the wealthiest owners in the league.  He can do whatever he wants.

I don’t believe there is “collusion” in the sense everyone else does so it is a moot point. But if there is collusion I don’t think coming in as a new owner and giving the finger to everyone is a good idea. It’s like being acquitted and leaving the courthouse yelling fug the police. 

Plus Reid is many moons past is hay day of being a good NFL player so makes no sense to grab him anyway IMO. 

2 minutes ago, Montsta said:

I don’t believe there is “collusion” in the sense everyone else does so it is a moot point. But if there is collusion I don’t think coming in as a new owner and giving the finger to everyone is a good idea. It’s like being acquitted and leaving the courthouse yelling fug the police. 

Plus Reid is many moons past is hay day of being a good NFL player so makes no sense to grab him anyway IMO. 

Reid has the skills to pay the bills.  Just talking purely football, he should have been picked up by teams like us.  Shoot, I would consider giving Roman Harper a call at this point.  We suck in the secondary.  If this is a collusion thing, that's messed up.  Yet at the end of the day, if I was Tepper, I would be swinging my stick without a care in the world. lol!  I'm looking to sure my team up.

40 minutes ago, Montsta said:

He is 26 years old?  

35 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I do agree Reid isn’t the greatest especially in coverage which probably what we need.

Actually his weakness is tackling.. he is actually good at coverage.. and that kind of what we need the most of. 

2 minutes ago, MM122181 said:

he can blame it on his buddy Kaep for him not having a job he had to get talked into taking a knee and it ruined his career he never play a down in the nfl again all cause Kaep has to call attention to a social injustice and not stay quiet about it. 

fixed in for you. 

2 minutes ago, MM122181 said:

he did'n care nothing about that he was pissed he got benched so he found a way to get attention and all you baught in on it.

What's to buy? 

If someone saved my life,  I don't care if he only did it to act like a hero. 

If it's a lie, he stuck to it.  He got discussion going.  He called national attention to it so that it could at least be discussed.  He donated a lot of money to the cause.  And ultimately he has paid a price for it.  I think as a QB he would have been long forgotten.  But the NFL has made him a martyr.

About 10 owners can without their nose growing claim their safety situation is good as it is. The rest is simply prioritizing the bottom line over on field success. Ant the includes Tepper.

Honeymoon is over, owner and fan are not all in on the same thing. Fan wants to win, owners wants the bottom line maximized and does not mind winning in the process. 

As for all the "not good enough" "$7M". Just give up, yes he is, and no your team had not offered him a $1.5M deal so you have no idea of he would sign that or not. 

Archived