• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We seriously should have traded Funchess while his stock was high.

Snake

Just now, Mage said:

Funchess isn’t that bad.  He’s just not a #1

The team knows that too.  It’s why we need to get Moore on the field sooner than later

We need to get Moore and Samuel on  the field. One of them, probably Samuel, needs to be a deep threat. Better yet, we need to move them like chess pieces and be game-specific in our endeavor to maximize their talents.

I find it hilarious that after a Dallas win, Norv is here, and ohh yeah we are ready to win because Tepper is the new owner...how so many were so gung ho fug yeah we are gonna win. Yet after the first loss (against a team we actually did better against that we historically have)  these same people say Funchess is trash...Norv doesn't know how to use our guys, RR is stuck in his ways, Eric Washington is a trash defensive coordinator, anyone not names Cam or CMC was trash and lost us the game...etc. Give up and gtfo!

You people call me a troll so much and i dont even intend to be. But wow OMG most of you ppl need a fricken pamper! One loss....ONE loss and look at the threads the last 24 hours. The only thing can make it worse will be the obligatory thread about KB i am sure will come in the next day or two!

Grow a pair ppl! 

1 minute ago, coralreefer_1 said:

I find it hilarious that after a Dallas win, Norv is here, and ohh yeah we are ready to win because Tepper is the new owner...how so many were so gung ho fug yeah we are gonna win. Yet after the first loss (against a team we actually did better against that we historically have)  these same people say Funchess is trash...Norv doesn't know how to use our guys, RR is stuck in his ways, Eric Washington is a trash defensive coordinator, anyone not names Cam or CMC was trash and lost us the game...etc. Give up and gtfo!

You people call me a troll so much and i dont even intend to be. But wow OMG most of you ppl need a fricken pamper! One loss....ONE loss and look at the threads the last 24 hours. The only thing can make it worse will be the obligatory thread about KB i am sure will come in the next day or two!

Grow a pair ppl! 

Funchess is now the new KB, don't you know? LOL

hard to say not knowing for sure but yeah don't you think we would be better off with a Earl Thomas or Honey Badger or DJ Swearinger, Eric Ebron, Jarvis Landry, Clowney, Patrick Peterson or some early round picks

Not saying we could just get those dudes straight up but put young Funch in there as a package and those are team changing players for our team.

Matt Ryan vs 30 year old Addison and 80 year old peppers or Clowney? Just the presence alone changes a QB thought pattern.

13 hours ago, panfanman said:

I actually said we needed to trade Funchess a week or 2 ago.  But Tondi is correct, his stock as never really been high.  Comparing him to Julio is a joke though.  Every good player is going to have some bad games and Julio is a proven commodity.

We may have not gotten much for Funchess but we would have got something.  Every week that goes by though his value is going to drop for us or anybody else.  He's done here after this year.  If he balls out and has a great season someone else will pay him.  If he falls flat, he's gone for the same reason for not keeping him if balls out.  That being, we won't pay him because we have too much cheaper and potentially better talent behind him.

Yeh I got lambasted for posting that too,..

I’m not a Funchess hater,.. but I always thought he was softer than a big guy like him should be. And he has no big play about him. 

Archived