• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

okay ron rivera's backup plan if it was 4th and 1 was to have Cam QB sneak the ball

Saca312

2 minutes ago, bobsfoodbasics said:

He's so lost.

I see why the players are so terrible during crunch time. Their "leader" is a buffoon when it comes to game management.

Careful saying these things.  I mean we’re 3-1 so apparently there can be no flaws.  Especially coaching flaws.

C0A91300-575E-49CA-BC23-31721DC7B31F.gif

It would have been difficult to get the field goal unit out there in 28 seconds and lined up without having to rush Gano.

From 63 yards I don’t think you really want to have to rush your kicker so I can see the point, sneak to get the first then clock (theoretically there is time as long as Cam doesn’t break one off for like 15 yards).

Regardless, that last minute was a poo show and Chase should have told Rivera (or Rivera should have known) Gano’s range well before that play. The man is out there trying to get extra yards when we didn’t need it.

2 minutes ago, bobsfoodbasics said:

Can't even blame norv this time.

I think this clip also shows why Cam is getting the plays in so late. He's got to wait for Ron to have a say before the play is relayed to him by Scott Turner.

Don’t think that is it, Cam could even be seen blaming the headset this week.

If the play truly has to go from Norv to Ron to Scott then everyone needs to go because that is some pee wee $#*!.

8 minutes ago, bobsfoodbasics said:

Can't even blame norv this time.

I think this clip also shows why Cam is getting the plays in so late. He's got to wait for Ron to have a say before the play is relayed to him by Scott Turner.

It became obvious that it was Ron doing a lot of this dumb sh!t the moment a lot of the same conservative bullsh!t carried over from Shula to Norv

12 minutes ago, bobsfoodbasics said:

How about saving some time outs for crunch time ron? 

Idiot.

Only had 1 timeout left for that final drive in Atlanta that ended up us needing a Hail Mary. If this idiot could learn how to manage a clock maybe that game goes to overtime 

Archived