• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Film Room: Why Curtis Samuel is an emerging star

Saca312

41 minutes ago, Icege said:

Curtis Samuel is good enough to defeat the Saca curse, let's go!

In all seriousness, I love what Curtis Samuel brings to the team. Him and DJ Moore can give us a true 1A & 1B WR duo, and Funchess as a #3 would be silly good.

...Yea...i like it, Funch in more of a Muhsin Muhammad role, he should damn well be open if the other two are on the field along with Olsen. it sounds like DJ needs to get his head around the playbook... 

I will keep saying this if we start Moore and Samuel this offense will breakout. Funchess/Torrey are not explosive. Moore/Samuel are explosive, their ability to break tackles are a huge plus to the offense.

You ever notice when Funchess/Smith catch the ball they usually go down, they don't have the ability to break tackles and be elusive. This offense needs a spark, and once the coaching staff realize this they will unleash #12 and #10.

Im just glad we finally got some young talent at the WR position that can grow with Cam. This will be a explosive offense once Moore and Samuel get consistent playing time.

1 hour ago, Icege said:

Curtis Samuel is good enough to defeat the Saca curse, let's go!

In all seriousness, I love what Curtis Samuel brings to the team. Him and DJ Moore can give us a true 1A & 1B WR duo, and Funchess as a #3 would be silly good.

This is a good point Funch could shine somewhat against the second or third db slot type of work makes him a easier target. We have the tools for the future I just want to see them preform in the next few weeks.

6 hours ago, Saca312 said:

Have to agree minus Funchess. Devin’s a solid #2 this year. He’s not the WR1 we expected due to his inconsistency, but he’s been a solid playmaker when given the chance

Oh he’s solid, but he’s gone next year so I say start Moore Samuel and Wright— the poor mans cotchery.

58 minutes ago, JARROD said:

Oh he’s solid, but he’s gone next year so I say start Moore Samuel and Wright— the poor mans cotchery.

Fair enough. If he is gone, that's that.

I think Funchess is still a solid receiver nevertheless. But going forward, would not mind a core of Samuel, Wright, and Moore at all. Very good receivers all around who do a ton of damage.

39 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Fair enough. If he is gone, that's that.

I think Funchess is still a solid receiver nevertheless. But going forward, would not mind a core of Samuel, Wright, and Moore at all. Very good receivers all around who do a ton of damage.

Yeh Wright is here for at least one more season,.. so these 3 have the best chance to gel together, Wright is still young too so he could stay unless we draft another or make THE trade..... Flash Gordon ha.

10 hours ago, JARROD said:

Yeh Wright is here for at least one more season,.. so these 3 have the best chance to gel together, Wright is still young too so he could stay unless we draft another or make THE trade..... Flash Gordon ha.

Flash Gordon a pipe dream and tbh we don’t really need him.

Wright I hope we keep for further seasons.

Samuel, Moore, and Wright would be great for the future if we don’t keep Funchess.

Archived