• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

D.J. Moore was electric, but

Rags

He was shut out the second half.

This isn't a bad thing, he was electric for us the first half.

But the Ravens adjusted to him. As will other teams now that tape is out. This is why we've been using him sparingly.

Torrey Smith, a veteran isn't flashy like more but he's been geling more as our offense has. He's our Cotch. This core needs him just as much as we need Moore.

This is mainly for @RumHam who can't tell the difference between a rock and a vet. But I know if Moore starts cooling off we'll lose our heads and start blaming everyone. Moore flashed today. That's what rookies do. 

Terrific team win. Moore's gonna be special. I cannot stop cumming.

Just now, panik said:

True, but is also true that he will just get better with time.

Oh no doubt, but he still has s learning curve.

This fanbsse is extremely feast or famine. If he slows down we'll just hear more bitching and moaning.

What about Smith's first four games when he had 6 catches on 17 targets for 67 yards as a starting WR?

I honestly think part of Smith's resurgence the previous two weeks was because teams had pretty much written him off. They were basically treating us as having 10 men on the field on offense.

Why are you so eager to add a "but" to his performance? What the hell is with this fanbase? We've been clamoring for a legit WR of Moore's mold for how long now? Come on.

We ran away from the Ravens because of the different options we had offensively. Moore is a piece of a larger puzzle now. That's what we drafted him for.

He was shut out the second half.

This isn't a bad thing, he was electric for us the first half.

But the Ravens adjusted to him. As will other teams now that tape is out. This is why we've been using him sparingly.

Torrey Smith, a veteran isn't flashy like more but he's been geling more as our offense has. He's our Cotch. This core needs him just as much as we need Moore.

This is mainly for @RumHam who can't tell the difference between a rock and a vet. But I know if Moore starts cooling off we'll lose our heads and start blaming everyone. Moore flashed today. That's what rookies do. 

Terrific team win. Moore's gonna be special. I cannot stop cumming.

Meh.  It's no coincidence that we had our best game without Torrey in the lineup.

Wright is our Cotch.  Moore and Samuel need Smith's reps.

I think the Ravens just adjusted well and we then took advantage in other areas. Definitely not concerned about his game at all today.

Yes. Norv went to Cam on several occasions where Baltimore were hell bent on stopping CMC. Was a good change.

4 minutes ago, Riv said:

Meh.  It's no coincidence that we had our best game without Torrey in the lineup.

Wright is our Cotch.  Moore and Samuel need Smith's reps.

Yep. With Smith out and Funchess deemphasized this offense took off. We need to feed CMC, Moore, Samuel and Olsen while Funchess and Wright need to be primarily possession type chain movers. That's when we're going to be most dangerous. Smith came up very clutch in the previous two games, but it was largely because the opposing D had no respect for him and was focusing on everyone else.

16 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Why are you so eager to add a "but" to his performance? What the hell is with this fanbase? We've been clamoring for a legit WR of Moore's mold for how long now? Come on.

We ran away from the Ravens because of the different options we had offensively. Moore is a piece of a larger puzzle now. That's what we drafted him for.

Because the next game our offense struggles this board is gonna poo it's diaper per usual.

I've been one of the more vocal "shut up, stay calm, we're good" posters on here so miss me with lumping me in with these other whiners.

Archived