• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

To those claiming the NFL is rigged...

7 hours ago, jfo89 said:

So you couldn't see the missed calls tonight? How about in the super bowl? No?

How about the home playoff game against the 49ers?

Bad calls or no calls happen every game. They help us just as often as they hurt us.

Every single fanbase in the league - including those for Super Bowl teams - has a litany of plays they claim show referee bias against them.

Heck, the Patriots fanbase firmly believes the league hates them more than anyone else, yet they keep winning.

Bottom Line: We were so thoroughly dominated last night that it's ridiculous to suggest bad calls made a difference.

We just lost, and lost badly, to a better team.

It happens.

3 minutes ago, Wa'ya said:

Yes we lost in a big way, and the NFL isn't rigged... (neither is WWE) LOL

It's just a simple fact if your Cam Newton this isn't a penalty.

image.png.99e5a6f0ea48aa4eba054dca593f686d.png

Pfff. This proof will not fit the NFL is a racist narrative the fragile insecure huddlers create please delete

“We” got beat?

you gotta mouse in your pocket?

i didn’t get beat. The Panthers got beat. Defense got torched. Cam newton threw touchdown passes to both teams. Coaches were beat. Norv Turner /Shula no difference when you are playing from 30 points behind you lose 100% of the time. 

16 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

So it’s only rigged when we lose

I mean if I was a fan of another team I'm sure I could come up with plenty of examples for that team. I'm obviously a Panthers fan, which is why I'm posting here, and not another forum.

3 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Bad calls or no calls happen every game. They help us just as often as they hurt us.

Every single fanbase in the league - including those for Super Bowl teams - has a litany of plays they claim show referee bias against them.

Heck, the Patriots fanbase firmly believes the league hates them more than anyone else, yet they keep winning.

Bottom Line: We were so thoroughly dominated last night that it's ridiculous to suggest bad calls made a difference.

We just lost, and lost badly, to a better team.

It happens.

We lost badly because we never had a chance to get back into it based on poor officiating from the beginning.

4 minutes ago, jfo89 said:

So you don't believe in momentum in sports?

I don't believe that the league is out to get us, or that it rigs games, or anything of the sort.

Bad calls happen. Sometimes they hurt us. Sometimes they help us. That's just how it is. If you have to count on every call going your way to win a game, you're probably not a very good team.

The reality of pro sports is sometimes you lose games. Some fans are gonna latch on to a flimsy excuse for every loss, but way more often than not the real reason is that the other team is just better or played better in this particular game.

Archived