• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ohh Wee Mayne...

Hotsauce

I missed the game because I was working. Just tuning into the Huddle and Blecher Report, etc. A lot of people think this L will sink our season. It wont, we will get back on track. Maybe even a head will roll, maybe not. Either way You have to remember this year everyone in the Panthers organization is interviewing for their jobs next year...players, coaches, everyone.

Tepper did not made any big personal moves this season, but now he will have had a year to see what he bought. You better believe he will have no issues getting rid of what doesn’t work this offseason. 

3 minutes ago, stbugs said:

I got a 2016 Seattle game vibe even though as bad as that game was, it seemed like we had more of a chance (only down 23 early in 4th, not 38).

This was much worse. In 2016 we were already looking to the off-season. We actually had aspirations this year

Are the Panthers really a Super Bowl team?  Have we been at all this year?  We are that “maybe” team but anyone that knows history knows the best teams get there.  In 2015 that was us...it “could be” us this year.  But it is the Saints, Chiefs, Rams, Pats, Steelers.  That’s reality unless we ramp this shet way up the next 7 games.

The other guys get their day...they are just better.

2015 was our best shot...at least in this Cam era.

11 hours ago, stbugs said:

I got a 2016 Seattle game vibe even though as bad as that game was, it seemed like we had more of a chance (only down 23 early in 4th, not 38).

To be real with you I hadn’t thought of that game and I was happy not thinking of that game. I honestly don’t want to think about this game. I just don’t want to think. this comment is getting very long. I don’t know what else to say. 

Archived