• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets Gameday Thread

Shocker

1 hour ago, bull123 said:

Knicks, bulls, Cleveland, hawks...all close losses before thanksgiving 

dont forget the first friggin game of the year when batum had a wide open three for the win and failed to hit the fuging rim...against  the 1 seed bucks no less.... Missed opportunities :/

12 hours ago, Shocker said:

Welp, gotta get that last one and see.  Proud the way the team has fought lately.

since we have changed things up and had a late season surge (especially from the young'ins)  AND  if by some miracle the Knicks help us out and we end up making the playoffs...... Kemba stays, no doubt..

Haven’t followed the team much this year, don’t get the games here in Boston so have only watched when we play the Celtics and other nationally televised games which is very few...

What can y’all tell me about the team this year? I’ll watch along tonight on ESPN but don’t expect the Pistons to lose so it may all be moot, but if we do win and they lose what should I know going into the playoffs. Would we have any chance at all to win a series or even a game or would the Bucks kill us? Any realistic hope for the future? (Obviously any team can ask themselves that in today’s NBA unfortunately...) Someone get me up to speed here.

Archived