• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers at Detroit Lions Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, xav8tor said:

I have 20/12 vision, figuratively, and literally. I call 'em like I see 'em...objectively, and unlike you, sans any underlying agenda. Stats and film say he is performing at high level. Analysis says the problem you perceive is on the sidelines, not the field.

No, they don't say this lol.

2 minutes ago, Perry Rich said:

no he wouldn't have, people would have said its about time

If you truly believe this, you are no doubt, one of the slowest posters I've ever seen on here.    Were you alive for all of Cam's career where he couldn't do ANYTHING without criticism from the likes of people like you?

7 minutes ago, Perry Rich said:

smitty is a thug, cam is a pouter.. always has been... he's a great athlete but he's an average QB, he plated great as a QB in '15 except for the bowl,, he has ALOT of overthrown balls... his last pass of the game was a great example... cam didnt loose the game for us but he sealed its fate for us

Cam is a lot better than average you moron. He has played with some of the worst OL and WR units that the NFL has had to offer. The fact we’re even remotely relevant is because of Cam. Sick of the the super bow hate on Cam. His OL didn’t block for poo.

Put Tom Brady on the Panthers over the last decade and I promise he doesn’t have a winning season 90% of the time. 

But it’s okay, it’s apparent you’re an idiot when you use “loose” like a pair of clothing that’s too big for someone.

Mr. Tepper you know what needs to happen.  We get it.  Coach Rivera is a nice guy.  However, we need to be a football team that doesn't employ nice guys.  We need to employ coaches who wont bring mediocrity to Charlotte.  We need a head coach who will bring us the Super Bowl championship that this team and its fans deserve.  Mediocrity is not an option.  You have won in Wall Street.  Lets win a Super Bowl.  

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

You weren't far off.

I might have preferred your prediction to what happened.

I honestly don't think it mattered what we did there. I support the call to go for two, but honestly with them having over a minute to work, three timeouts, and Prater kicking at home in a dome we were probably losing that game 9 times out of 10 in that situation.

2 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

If you truly believe this, you are no doubt, one of the slowest posters I've ever seen on here.    Were you alive for all of Cam's career where he couldn't do ANYTHING without criticism from the likes of people like you?

I watched him the first time he came onto the field acting and pretending to be superman before he ever played a first down, like I said, cam has always been a great athlete but an average QB... he has one great year and that was 15

11 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Unbelievable. poo ass coach. I agree that Cam should have made that throw. Even Cam will day that, but Ron should have made the challenge taking away 4 from Detroit and our buddy Ganope blew another 5 (should have been able to just kick the last XP). Those two turds cost us 9 points when we lost by 1.

Blaming Cam is just a pussy move for a coach that sucks and should stand up and say that he and Eric Washington are to blame the last two weeks. Own up Rob, get some balls.

@Tepper, please tell me you’ve seen enough now.

I agree with Ron and still hate that he actually said it in a press conference.

Just now, Perry Rich said:

I watched him the first time he came onto the field acting and pretending to be superman before he ever played a first down, like I said, cam has always been a great athlete but an average QB... he has one great year and that was 15

He's literally having an MVP caliber season right now, better than 2015.    Cleetus, wake up.

Archived