• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

losing out will be the best thing for us

juliosantos

Already stated before, but twice the giants and the steelers limped into the playoffs and won superbowls as the wild card.

In 2003 we were 8-2 , then lost 3 in a row in end of nov beginning of dec. The huddle was in its infancy and social media wasnt a thing. I remember everyone panicking back then. Then the team won the final 3 and went to the superbowl. A team can get hot at any time. You dont blow everything up until youre eliminated from playoffs.

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 3:51 PM, steven8989 said:

We deserve better to cheer for, been cheering for almost 25 years and never back to back winning seasons. Tired of reading being mediocre is ok. If you don't like what's said go somewhere else. It's the TRUTH!

I'm so tired of not having back to back winning seasons that I'm going to root for the team to lose so that the streak continues. I swear this board gets worse every year.

Losing out when we are CURRENTLY in the playoff picture? This is a new level of pessimism. It's not like we're 4-6 and need to run the table to make it to January, we're the top wildcard right now. If we beat Seattle (and may I remind you we're undefeated at home) we'll be pretty much guaranteed a playoff spot as long as we take care of the Browns and Bucs. If you can make the playoffs, you do. Anything can happen. Tanking in the NFL is overrated. 

Archived