• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cut Gano Thread

Carolina Cajun

5 minutes ago, Oleg said:

How is Ron the problem? We’ve been in the playoffs 13’,14’,15,17’ sure we haven’t won a ring yet but we’ve consistently contested in the playoffs since Rivera’s arrival.

The Eagles couldve said the same about Andy Reid 

1 minute ago, Anybodyhome said:

40 of his last 43 attempts. 

And putting the kicker in a position to have to make 63 yarders and 52 yarders to win is not on the kicker.

Is a 35 yard chipshot an XP on a kicker?  how about all the missed field goals over the years.  Atleast if he is paid in monopoly money I can feel alright after a game like this, but this dipshit is top 10 at his position in pay.  Top 10 Kickers don't fug a teams season up like he has the past 2 sundays.

1 hour ago, TheRed said:

I'm not exaggerating when I say this has been who he is throughout his entire career. He's right there with Olindo fugging Mare in career FG accuracy.

no one will acknowledge this. dude blew games for the skins too.

If Gano makes the kick, Seattle needs a FG to tie. With him missing the kick a FG wins it, but the bottom line is they need a FG, which they got. So best case scenario, if Gano makes the kick, we're going to overtime. It's also possible that down three, the Seahawks take a couple of shots at the end zone and maybe win they way. 

So I can't pin this one on Gano.

Archived