• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Words from my source

juliosantos

14 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Like I said, I'm just playin' . I didn't start the french stuff, just corrected an error.

In a way, I hope the OP is right so some of those calling him liar get humbled a touch, but we'll never know. Rivera axing could get announced on black Monday and the OP will claim it happened weeks ago. 

I am bad at French, but did not think I would be called out on a Panther board!  Of course,  was not being serious as well.  Just making fun of everyone getting riled up over this--either you believe it with a grain of salt or ignore it.  Not here--

I have not been familiar with the OP's patterns of behavior, but I know there have been some Nostra Dumbasses (more French!) on here over the years.  I used to have a genuine Panther source--a good friend of mine was good friends with Brandon Beane--taught him in high school.  BB never said much, but he tipped his cards on occasion.  I never tried to predict things--Panther insiders are pretty guarded.

7 hours ago, 4Corners said:

I am not arguing with you - but why do you think Harbaugh is a better pro coach than college? 

Harbaugh has really helped get Michigan football back on track and relevant but he cannot beat Ohio State. That isn’t good enough because for them to get to the playoff they are gonna have to beat TOSU

Harbaugh, if I am not mistaken, lost the locker room at SF--I think he is an abrasive, obnoxious jerk (based on observations on TV). OK for college coaches, but not for pros.  They will not play that crap. 

Maybe I am wrong, but that was the impression I have been under.  As for Michigan-Ohio St, the Wolverines program was not good when he took over, and I think he has done a good job getting it back on track--but that means little if you can't drop the Buckeyes every other year or so.

23 hours ago, juliosantos said:

Rivera was fired after the Tampa bay game .

Rivera is fired

Rivera is tired already 

Fired

22 hours ago, juliosantos said:

I was right 

22 hours ago, juliosantos said:

I'm telling you guys ron was fired 

21 hours ago, juliosantos said:

he was fired 

13 hours ago, juliosantos said:

rivera is still gone

26 minutes ago, juliosantos said:

Rivera will be fired

I feel like you are trying to say something here.

Rivera being fired is hardly a stretch. Your story is so oddly specific though that either there is some truth or you were really high.

But what smells about this is why would Tepper fire Rivera before or after the Tampa game (you seem to suggest both). Coaches rarely get fired mid season unless they are out of it or they have stunk for a while. After the Tampa game we were still in the playofff hunt with 538 having us around around 20% Why would anyone fire a coach who still has a chance to win in the playoffs? That would defalte the entire team. Maybe Tepper just wants to clean house. Maybe you are right. It would make me pretty disappointed in Tepper.

Archived