• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Words from my source

juliosantos

Idk if y'all remember but my source told me that we weren't drafting Calvin ridley and that hurney had ridley 3rd on his list with Kirk and Moore at the top . People hated on my post . I talked to my source and it's 100% chance rivera is gone and rivera already got fired and is playing out the rest of the season to boost his chances of becoming another head coach . Rivera was fired after the Tampa bay game . Since then rivera took over the play calling to boost himself so he can get a job as a head coach or D.C. At worst . Rivera is now calling 100% of the calls on defense . 

Head coach my sources talked about , he gave a bunch of names saying tepper wants one of the top head coaches in college football and he is Willing to pay a premium and when I say premium tepper is willing to break the bank .

some of the names in no order :

Mark dantonio , Jim harbaugh ,Kyle Whittingham ,Kirby smart , Lincoln Riley 

32 minutes ago, juliosantos said:

Idk if y'all remember but my source told me that we weren't drafting Calvin ridley and that hurney had ridley 3rd on his list with Kirk and Moore at the top . People hated on my post . I talked to my source and it's 100% chance rivera is gone and rivera already got fired and is playing out the rest of the season to boost his chances of becoming another head coach . Rivera was fired after the Tampa bay game . Since then rivera took over the play calling to boost himself so he can get a job as a head coach or D.C. At worst . Rivera is now calling 100% of the calls on defense . 

Head coach my sources talked about , he gave a bunch of names saying tepper wants one of the top head coaches in college football and he is Willing to pay a premium and when I say premium tepper is willing to break the bank .

some of the names in no order :

Mark dantonio , Jim harbaugh ,Kyle Whittingham ,Kirby smart , Lincoln Riley 

Kirby Smart won't leave UGA... Mark it. That was his dream job when he first got hired a couple of seasons ago and played at UGA too. 

Archived