• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Marty Hurney hasn't put together a winning roster since 2008

Ricky Spanish

2 minutes ago, TheRed said:

I do not, I've actually stated this multiple times. Even in the post directly above yours. I didn't want Ron to return as head coach next year either, but it's not my call.

Well right now, it's not looking like either of us are getting what we want on those two fronts.

1 minute ago, TheRed said:

I do not, I've actually stated this multiple times. Even in the post directly above yours. I didn't want Ron to return as head coach next year either, but it's not my call.

And that’s all that matters. Screw Gettleman. He gone. And if he would have been replaced by a remotely qualified candidate, fantastic. But you really can’t tell me you talked yourself in to believing Hurney was a better option. Than anyone? 

We just need all of them gone and we never have to do this again. PURGE!!!!!

13 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

I can't tell if you're serious. You're talking about a man who traded a fourth round pick for a punter while the face of the franchise was playing behind a trash offensive line.

dude, we get it, you think gettleman sucks, great

anybody here who wants to ingest and analyze what i said in good faith understands my point. you barking about that one time gettleman traded for a punter and you thought that resource should have been used to bring a lineman in to refute my post is intellectual laziness on your part.

Just now, frash.exe said:

dude, we get it, you think gettleman sucks, great

anybody here who wants to ingest and analyze what i said in good faith understands my point. you barking about that one time gettleman traded for a punter and you thought that resource should have been used to bring a lineman in to refute my post is intellectual laziness on your part.

Gettleman sucks

6 minutes ago, Toomers said:

And that’s all that matters. Screw Gettleman. He gone. And if he would have been replaced by a remotely qualified candidate, fantastic. But you really can’t tell me you talked yourself in to believing Hurney was a better option. Than anyone? 

We just need all of them gone and we never have to do this again. PURGE!!!!!

What on Earth are you babbling about? Why would I have wanted Hurney back? I didn't even want Gettleman fired, certainly not at a time like that. I was critical of some of Dave's decisions sure, but I was willing to give him a season to right the ship after a disastrous offseason the previous year. I was actually on board with a good number of DG's moves early on. The 2016 offseason is where Dave began to lose me. Only team in NFL history to win 15 games and then only muster 6 wins the following season.

If you insist on quoting me, can you at least get your info right?

4 minutes ago, TheRed said:

What on Earth are you babbling about? Why would I have wanted Hurney back? I didn't even want Gettleman fired, certainly not at a time like that. I was critical of some of Dave's decisions sure, but I was willing to give him a season to right the ship after a disastrous offseason the previous year. I was actually on board with a good number of DG's moves early on. The 2016 offseason is where Dave began to lose me. Only team in NFL history to win 15 games and then only muster 6 wins the following season.

If you insist on quoting me, can you at least get your info right?

What is the point of coming into a thread and stating...

Vernon Butler out there doing jack poo as usual, but there are fans here who still want to talk about failed draft picks like Keary Colbert from a decade or more ago, lol seriously?

You acted like it was unfair to Hurney to speak of any of his misdeeds. With a pick from another GM on the field. Now, that GM is better, you state, but is bad enough to not allow Hurney to be questioned. Has your double talk gotten you confused? 

Archived