• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So what's Tepper thinking about right now?

Kevin Greene

So what's Tepper thinking about right now?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. So what's Tepper thinking about right now?

• The Carolina Panthers and I need to fire Hurney/Rivera.
    • The Carolina Panthers and I need to extend Hurney/Rivera.
    • The roller coaster stock market.
    • What time does Bojangles open?
    • Why did I spend 2.2 billion for this grief?

Tepper has a can do attitude, high achievers always do.  He is thinking, ok we have a young core and some holes to fill - obviously DL/OL/Secondary then we are back to the playoffs.  He is also thinking I am disappointed with Hurney/Ron and they are on a short leash, one more fug up and they are gone.

12 minutes ago, GoPanthers123 said:

Tepper has a can do attitude, high achievers always do.  He is thinking, ok we have a young core and some holes to fill - obviously DL/OL/Secondary then we are back to the playoffs.  He is also thinking I am disappointed with Hurney/Ron and they are on a short leash, one more fug up and they are gone.

I’m honestly not trying to attack you so please don’t take it that way, but how many fug ups does he get?  Seriously.  Does Tepper think that when he became the owner Ron would magically turn into a competent coach?  Did he not pay attention to the previous seven years?  Ron has been through a hundred camels worth of straws in his time here.  The time to make a change is now.  Blow up the GM and coaching staff and build his own.  Make this team his instead of holdovers from the previous incompetent owner. 

9 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

I’m honestly not trying to attack you so please don’t take it that way, but how many fug ups does he get?  Seriously.  Does Tepper think that when he became the owner Ron would magically turn into a competent coach?  Did he not pay attention to the previous seven years?  Ron has been through a hundred camels worth of straws in his time here.  The time to make a change is now.  Blow up the GM and coaching staff and build his own.  Make this team his instead of holdovers from the previous incompetent owner. 

Fair point.  I am not saying we should keep Ron/Hurney but Tepper has more than a passing interest in the franchise, no one has more interest in carolina winning than him.  So he would make an informed decision one way or the other.  Maybe he will surprise everyone and bring in his own people, there is still time.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

If he's actually bringing back Hurney and Rivera, then I can absolutely tell you one thing that he's not thinking about and that's building a winning NFL football organization.

I'm somewhat concerned at this point, but willing to take a wait and see approach when it comes to Tepper, because the alternative is too depressing to consider.

Archived