• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Players we should draft

juliosantos

There are 2 names I've seen the most pop up in a lot of these Early Mock Drafts 

DE , Brian Burns from Florida State 
&
S , Deionte Thompson from Alabama 

Both would make immediate impacts on the Defensive side of the ball at pick #16. 

I know it's still way too early , but what's y'all's thoughts?

1 minute ago, Cdw said:

Thought you weren't comming back after your 'source' was exposed

No , I'm never going to post anything my source tells me . That's for me to know . I'm done giving out free information. It was discussed and rivera prob saved his job after the first saints game . Whatever . I'm done talking about that . Rivera is safe and as much as I hate him he's my coach so I'm on his side . Let's drop the source stuff and stick to the topic I created . Thank you sir 

1 minute ago, juliosantos said:

No , I'm never going to post anything my source tells me . That's for me to know . I'm done giving out free information. It was discussed and rivera prob saved his job after the first saints game . Whatever . I'm done talking about that . Rivera is safe and as much as I hate him he's my coach so I'm on his side . Let's drop the source stuff and stick to the topic I created . Thank you sir 

Oh, be a sport... tell us who your source has us drafting

My source was wrong but that doesn't mean I don't have a damn source . Topics fluctuate all the time . People in the front office can talk about us trading for Antonio brown doesn't mean it's going to happen . I have no desire to lie on this site . I'm not no troll I been on here since 2014. 

Im not tepper I can't control the outcome of if rivera gets fired and I don't work in the front office but my friend does . And he told me what was discussed. I spoke to him about it the other day and he said the plan was to fire rivera but so many teams fired their head coach and both harbaughs aren't available and Riley isn't leaving oaklahoma , and the market will be tough for a head coach because Green Bay is the #1 spot to be . Tepper wanted ron gone but we can't fire ron because the lack of coaching options and us being as a bottom team for good coaches 

6 minutes ago, juliosantos said:

mj-laughing.gif

21 minutes ago, juliosantos said:

There are 2 names I've seen the most pop up in a lot of these Early Mock Drafts 

DE , Brian Burns from Florida State 
&
S , Deionte Thompson from Alabama 

Both would make immediate impacts on the Defensive side of the ball at pick #16. 

I know it's still way too early , but what's y'all's thoughts?

who? 

Archived