• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bold prediction cam edition ******!!!!!!!!

juliosantos

I know you guys enjoy blasting @juliosantos and he has earned some of it but I can appreciate that when he posts he actually puts reason into his posts. A lot of threads that are started are reactionary with no content. 

I get this is the internet and there is this pile on mentality but I would say that the people blasting him are becoming more annoying than what he has done to earn it. 

2 minutes ago, CanadianCat said:

I know you guys enjoy blasting @juliosantos and he has earned some of it but I can appreciate that when he posts he actually puts reason into his posts. A lot of threads that are started are reactionary with no content. 

I get this is the internet and there is this pile on mentality but I would say that the people blasting him are becoming more annoying than what he has done to earn it. 

Yeah well maybe you should just leave with him. He differently deserves all the crap he is getting. He comes on here and says Rivera is fired and then tried to say oh he meant it was just a rumor. So if you don't like it don't come read the threads.

17 hours ago, CanadianCat said:

Yep. Especially that dude that replied over and over again with memes!

Cam wont get an extension Julio. No need to even ponder such things

17 hours ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

@coralreefer_1 is @juliosantos confirmed 

lol you so wrong. Tap your mod friends that let you get away with spamming all those memes and check the IP addresses's~

The only thing we have in common is we are both adept and getting regulars here to show their intolerance and childishness by expressing thoughts that are not popular.

Just now, coralreefer_1 said:

lol you so wrong. Tap your mod friends that let you get away with spamming all those memes and check the IP addresses's~

The only thing we have in common is we are both adept and getting regulars here to show their intolerance and childishness by expressing thoughts that are not popular.

And...lying

Ps: Gifs are different than memes

2 minutes ago, coralreefer_1 said:

thanks for the example and the personal insult! I know these mods wont do anything about that, but it's all good. Carry on with your day sir

It's hardly an insult when it is repeatedly proven to be true.  But please, continue with your egregious hypocrisy.

Archived