• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Midpoint 2019 season, what record gets RR fired?

Hotsauce

Ron iznt gon get fyrt.  JR made Tep, aka JR 2.0, sygn a cawntract tew keeyp Ron n Marty plus his statute round till dey mooove da stadyum to SC n turn sir purr n tew Annylicktics Cat!!  Tep is juz a JR puppat!!  Seatbelts is still bee-n fastent... leg r a shavin... cprrepy felt tip notez are styll bee-n written. 2019 layhame duct seas0wn l00ms hard!!  Cam shulder ez towst!!

These "what if" threads which just give more opportunity for the same old critics to bitch and whine are really useless. Speculation is fine but honestly the constant negativity is really annoying given we are in January. Is this the way it going to go for the next 6 months?  Really????  Do you think you are swaying anyone's opinion by saying the same tired complaints over and over in every thread 

1 minute ago, panthers55 said:

These "what if" threads which just give more opportunity for the same old critics to bitch and whine are really useless. Speculation is fine but honestly the constant negativity is really annoying given we are in January. Is this the way it going to go for the next 6 months?  Really????  Do you think you are swaying anyone's opinion by saying the same tired complaints over and over in every thread 

You must be new to the Huddle. It’s gonna be a long offseason for you my friend 

1 hour ago, 4Corners said:

Damn man I hate to be negative and I know it’s only January but I have a feeling next year is going to be a lost season. Lame duck coach and a QB with a dead arm. Nothing to be optimistic about. They didn’t even get rid of Eric Washington!!!

Once again he is signed through 2020. He can't be a lame duck coach until after 2019. 

Just now, Hotsauce said:

You must be new to the Huddle. It’s gonna be a long offseason for you my friend 

Been here since 2004. But you are right, the off-season is long enough as it is with our early exit let alone every thread predicting doom and gloom by the same dozen posters who hijack every thread and turn it into a fire Hurney or Rivera thread.

1 hour ago, CRA said:

Ron needs a winning record and postseason appearance 

anything less.  Big changes by Tepper IMO

We were poised for that this year until Cam got hurt. Cam is really the key. If he returns 100% there is little reason to assume we won't do what you say.

5 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

We were poised for that this year until Cam got hurt. Cam is really the key. If he returns 100% there is little reason to assume we won't do what you say.

I don't disagree. 

I generally say to my Panther hating friends each season.  If Cam is generally healthy most of the season and Luke is.....we are pretty much automatically in the playoffs.  If one gets hurt? I generally say we miss out.  We are just too heavily dependent on certain guys. 

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

I don't disagree. 

I generally say to my Panther hating friends each season.  If Cam is generally healthy most of the season and Luke is.....we are pretty much automatically in the playoffs.  If one gets hurt? I generally say we miss out.  We are just too heavily dependent on certain guys. 

We saw in the last game that the system is quarterback friendly. Perhaps the biggest acquisition we make is the back up quarterback who may be called into service. That way if Cam struggles again we have better options 

3 hours ago, 4Corners said:

Damn man I hate to be negative and I know it’s only January but I have a feeling next year is going to be a lost season. Lame duck coach and a QB with a dead arm. Nothing to be optimistic about. They didn’t even get rid of Eric Washington!!!

Why would you get rid of a guy who seems to work well with the d-line? Ron should have demoted Eric and took the DC title from him.

Archived