• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

True Detective - Season 3

Still Brooklyn

Stay off Reddit and any article about a new fan theory going around. I read it and it is SO good, so spot on to date, and SO "how could he think of all this so far", I'm pretty sure it was posted by a disgruntled production staffer. I mean, really. There's no way someone could just come up with this theory after three episodes. It's too good.

• 4 weeks later...

Really liking this season, this won't be popular but probably more than Season 1. Hard to top Matthew and Woody though.

Anyway, I  stay away from looking into theories as to how this might end but is it out of the realm of possibility that Harrison, Hoyt, and "Mr. June" kidnapped Julie to get her out of a bad situation and are actually good guys? Kind of like a "Gone Girl" movie type thing? I have my reasons why I think that, but the boy dying doesn't fit in unless it was an accident or unrelated. Maybe I am looking too hard for a twist that isn't there. 

11 hours ago, Inimicus said:

Im digging the story but the production of this season is coma inducing.  I cant watch it after dinner or it puts me to sleep.  Too much space in the dialog and too many scenes that should have taken 3 mins that they used 5 for.

Agreed. Things certainly picked up in last week's episode but episodes 4-6 could have been done in 2.

Archived