• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rare black leopard caught on camera for first time in 100 years

Palmetto

9 minutes ago, JARROD said:

Some do. There are those who do hunt down hunters and many who hunt down poachers. Making species extinct for trophies is just pure evil. It’s an act of cowardice. Not just my opinion.

I'm not a fan of trophy killing, but do you really know anything about it?  Or just read about it here and there on twitter?

Many of those trophy killings were going to die either way.  They are either forced out of the herd, are sick, or can't hunt for whatever reason.  Again I don't like it, but the majority of those animals were on the way to a long slow death before they were shot.

Poachers are a different animal all together.  They are pure trash.

3 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

I'm not a fan of trophy killing, but do you really know anything about it?  Or just read about it here and there on twitter?

Many of those trophy killings were going to die either way.  They are either forced out of the herd, are sick, or can't hunt for whatever reason.  Again I don't like it, but the majority of those animals were on the way to a long slow death before they were shot.

Poachers are a different animal all together.  They are pure trash.

There’s no justifying it or rationalizing it. Imagine is we started killing the old sick or weak like Nazis—  or maybe a tv show like the running man,.. 

as far as what I know about it, seeing heads on walls and gloating  pictures over a furry corpse is about all I need to know about it. 

It takes a special kind of coward to think he’s tough by setting traps against natural instinct and using distance weapons to kill for a trophy and bragging rights.

if someone wants to prove their manhood— go naked into the wilderness and pick up a rock and have at it. That would be true balls, ha

1 hour ago, JARROD said:

There’s no justifying it or rationalizing it. Imagine is we started killing the old sick or weak like Nazis—  or maybe a tv show like the running man,.. 

as far as what I know about it, seeing heads on walls and gloating  pictures over a furry corpse is about all I need to know about it. 

It takes a special kind of coward to think he’s tough by setting traps against natural instinct and using distance weapons to kill for a trophy and bragging rights.

if someone wants to prove their manhood— go naked into the wilderness and pick up a rock and have at it. That would be true balls, ha

Humans are not animals.

Hunting helps animals and humans co-exist is fine as long as following the rules.

Mounting dead animals is perfectly fine so long as you used/ate the meat.

Hunting has nothing to do with proving someones manhood.

People do go into the woods with nothing more than a knife and hunt hogs all the time, it's dangerous as poo, but to each their own.  You want to get gored and eaten by a boar, go right ahead.

I agree with you on trapping unless it's a rodent in the home, or is rabid.  Trappers are poo.

36 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

Humans are not animals.

Hunting helps animals and humans co-exist is fine as long as following the rules.

People do go into the woods with nothing more than a knife and hunt hogs all the time, it's dangerous as poo, but to each their own.  You want to get gored and eaten by a boar, go right ahead.

I agree with you on trapping unless it's a rodent in the home, or is rabid.  Trappers are poo.

Humans are animals.

3 hours ago, thefuzz said:

Humans are not animals.

Humans are animals.

the difference is we are smart enough to be different. 

hunting does not help us coexist. It’s there as evolutionary murderous garbage that hasn’t evolved it’s way out of us.

anyway there is no way to justify or rationalize it.

maybe we should create the Running Man and put out worthy death row convicts so people who hunt can feel manly.

5 hours ago, JARROD said:

Unless you're a vegan who lives his life in a manner of a Buddhist monk trying to do everything he can to reduce his impact on the environment and other animals then just STFU.

I'm no fan of trophy hunting and fug poachers, but trying to lump all hunting together as an evil activity is just entirely ignorant.

17 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Unless you're a vegan who lives his life in a manner of a Buddhist monk trying to do everything he can to reduce his impact on the environment and other animals then just STFU.

I'm no fan of trophy hunting and fug poachers, but trying to lump all hunting together as an evil activity is just entirely ignorant.

Or enlightened, ha. 

Archived