• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Updated CBS Mock... Perfect Scenario For us

Catufb85

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2019-nfl-mock-draft-kyler-murray-goes-no-1-bills-land-d-k-metcalf-raiders-get-two-top-pass-rushers/

We land Sweat at 16 in this mock.  With a prospect blowing out the combine we are sure to land a great prospect at 16.  

I personally have Sweat as my pick at 16 if he falls that far.  I also think Bradbury Center from NC State has to be in consideration there as well.

I believe we will have our pick at a top tier Offensive line, pass rusher, or LB at 16. 

7 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

No, this can't be true or it discounts all the hysteria about not drafting until 16 and how we should have tanked... 

Is anyone volunteering to move down 7 spots for nothing in return? We did tank. We lost seven games in a row. We just failed to finish the job.

19 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Is anyone volunteering to move down 7 spots for nothing in return? We did tank. We lost seven games in a row. We just failed to finish the job.

The point is that a high draft pick is a consolation prize for teams that finish poorly not the desired outcomeor something to tank games to accomplish. We did lose 7 games primarily due to Newton's injury. Hardly anyone's fault. 

35 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Damn, these coaches can’t even lose when they are supposed to,... bastards ha

2 minutes ago, KDawg004 said:

If only we can take Sweat/Ferrell at #16 and find a way to trade up to grab Jonah Williams.

If the draft was falling this way,.. we should drop back and get another 3rd or 4th, maybe more. We have a lot of holes

1 minute ago, JARROD said:

If the draft was falling this way,.. we should drop back and get another 3rd or 4th, maybe more. We have a lot of holes

Hell no. If someone is there that you feel is worthy of the pick, make the pick. For all you know, you could move back a few spots to pick up more draft capital only to watch Sweat and Ferrell go 16 and 17. I only think teams should trade back if they don't have anyone left they value at that spot or if some team calls them up offering something stupid. Unfortunately, we currently employ the GM most likely to do such a thing.

I'm guessing the clemson guys really fell off? That's why mocks are pointless until the combine. I don't think Sweat falls to us, but for some reason i'm certain Hurney sees LB and takes Devin White. Would rather have Bradbury

Archived