• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

50-1 odds for the Panthers to win it all

Hotsauce

6 hours ago, panthers55 said:

So is there a way to make a bet on this without going to Vegas ? Are the online sites legal in NC and reputable? Color me naive about betting online. .. 

They aren't legal, but you probably won't be charged for a crime.  Most of these books operate in countries that the US can't touch.  Just know the type of unscrupulous characters you are potentially giving your money to and who knows what happens with it after that.

18 minutes ago, Cameron1Newton said:

no because the teams that are most likely to win the superbowl usually have pretty shitty odds, like 3/2, 2/1, 4/1, etc. so if you put down $3,200, you'll need a team to win with 32/1 odds or higher to make a profit. 

too late im fuged

10 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Experience has taught me that I can do an excellent job predicting football games...as long as there's no money riding on it. The second I plunk any cash down, it's like my prognosticating ability turns to utter sh-t.

or maybe its a lot easier to forget the times you are wrong when you arent losing money on it

Archived