• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why are you a Panther fan?

Ricky Spanish

I'm new here. Don't know if this has been axed before, but why are you a Panther fan.

I was raised a Redskin's fan because I was born in DC and then moved to Dallas. Always being a contradicting little asshole, I rooted for the redskins the entire time I lived in Dallas, just to piss everyone there off. Aside from the whole football situation, i loved living in Texas. When I found out I was moving to North Carolina I was devastated (I was only 8). So my parents tried everything they could to try and make me feel better. nothing worked until they told me that a pro football team was moving to NC along with us just so i could root for them. That was the year the panthers came into existence, and ever since then, I have been a die-hard fan.

I was Born in VA, but started out a Cowboy fan (haha), and moved to Mexico for about 17 years. My dad was a South Carolina Gamecock fan, since he was from there, so I kinda of adopted S.C. as my home state, and rooted diehard for anything Carolina. When the Panthers came into existence, I immediately changed teams from the Cowboys to the Panthers and have been rooting diehard ever since. I even made my mom (long time Cowboy fan) into a Panther fan, and she roots diehard for the Panthers as well.

Now I live in Ft Worth, Texas, and have to bear all the crap from Cowboys fans year in and year out.

Archived